six

"i just got off the phone with alexis and guess what he wants me to do these last two months." justin said as he walked into his room with a tray of food for him and tyler.

"what?" tyler said as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. justin set the tray between them as he sat down. he sighed in annoyance as he got a text from alexis.

"he wants me to teach him how to slow dance so that he doesn't get embarrassed during the dances." justin said and tyler giggled. "this isn't funny." he said, but that only seemed to make things worse.

"i'm sorry, but that's what's annoying you? just look at it as an opportunity to spend more time together." tyler said and justin sighed.

"that's the thing, i don't want to spend so much time with him." justin said and tyler hummed as he took a piece of fruit from the bowl.

"sucks to be you then. you're getting married to him and you don't even want to see him." justin shrugged and handed tyler his plate.

"i rather be spending time with you." justin said absentmindedly as he got his plate and started eating.

missing the longing stare from tyler. there wasn't a doubt in tyler that he liked how sweet justin was with him.

at this point, tyler couldn't deny his attachment to justin. simply being around each other was enough for them.

once they had finished eating, justin moved the tray to the ground and laid down. tyler sighed and cuddled up against justin.

he had gotten used to justin cooking him dinner and breakfast every time he'd spend the night.

"i could honestly get used to being pampered and cared for, for the rest of my life." tyler said, slightly giggling as he buried his face in justin's neck.

justin chuckled and played with tyler's hair. and just like tyler, he could get used to pampering tyler every time they were together.

"you know, we can't stay in bed all day. i have to go to alexis's house before he comes here." justin said and tyler groaned, shaking his head in disagreement.

"you don't have to go right now, it can wait until later or tomorrow. i'm very comfortable right now." justin sighed and couldn't help agree with tyler.

he didn't want to move from their positions. he had opened the curtains earlier and the sun was lighting up the entire room. giving it such a warm feeling to it.

they focused on each other as they talked while in each other's arms. justin could feel how attached he was becoming to having tyler around.

he didn't want to get too attached to him, but at this rate, it was nearly inevitable.

"we need to get up. it's probably past noon now." justin muttered and tyler sighed.

as much as tyler liked laying on justin, they did have to get up. "good thing that both of our boyfriends are busy all day. i could probably spend another night." tyler said as he got up from the bed.

justin bit his lip on seeing tyler in his shirt. it had become his usual outfit when he was with him, but justin still found it to be very arousing.

"have i ever mentioned how much i like seeing you in my shirt?" tyler blushed at justin's words and shook his head, heading towards the balcony.

"i don't think so." he said as he walked out onto the balcony. tyler loved walking out and enjoying the warmth of the sun. no doubt that tyler loved being at justin's apartment, but he didn't like how cold it was in the morning.