two

just as justin had told him, tyler showed up at his apartment and like the first time, there was just something that left both of them wanting more.

justin couldn't understand what made him want to come back to tyler. he knew that he didn't have feelings for him, but his attraction for tyler was something he couldn't deny.

"you know, i didn't take you as someone who would cheat, but i guess i was wrong." tyler said teasingly as he leaned against the counter.

justin chuckled and nodded. "i didn't either, but here i am, cooking dinner for my lover." he said and tyler chuckled.

"you chose to cook for me. otherwise, i would've been gone by now." justin made sure the heat was low before walking over to tyler.

"well, i was hungry and thought why not cook for both of us." he said wrapped his arms around tyler's waist. tyler giggled and wrapped his arms around justin's neck.

justin simply watched tyler play with his hair and occasionally leaning in to kiss him. "if anyone saw us now, they'd think we're the ones getting married. i definitely didn't think you'd be so touchy after sex." tyler muttered against justin's lips.

"i know. and you'd be the first that doesn't complain about me being too clingy." justin said and slipped his hands under tyler's shirt.

he softly caressed his skin and tyler slightly gasped at how cold justin's hands were. they stayed silent, enjoying being so close and forgetting about their significant others.

the more justin caressed tyler's skin, the more did tyler feel his heart race. he had never experienced anything like this.

for someone to be so firm, yet so gentle, was new to him. and as much as he liked being held like this, he couldn't let himself get attached.

"you should probably go check on the food before it burns." tyler said, disrupting the silence between them.

justin chuckled, but let go of tyler to check on the food. once he did, tyler shivered from the lack of heat.

"i told you to put on some sweats. they would've kept you warm." justin teased him and tyler rolled his eyes.

"i was, but being in just my underwear and one of your shirts, has more of a "i was just fucked" vibe." tyler said and justin laughed.

"okay then." justin said and turned off the stove. "well the food's ready." he added and grabbed two plates.

even as they ate, neither could keep their hands to themselves. both losing track of time as they finished eating and moving to the living room.

"how come you don't have any pictures of you and alexis up? i bet alexis does, but why don't you?" tyler asked as he sat down on the couch, looking around the room.

justin shrugged as he sat next to him. "i don't know. i just never made time to put any up." he said as he looked over at tyler.

he couldn't deny that he liked seeing tyler in his shirt. specially with how red and slightly swollen his lips still were. along with his messy hair.

"what time is it?" tyler asked, yawning afterwards. justin chuckled and pulled out his phone.

"it's nine thirty." justin said and tyler groaned. "why?" justin curious as to why he had reacted that way.

"i have to go. matt has this thing about always going over to my place at eleven. he can't sleep without knowing where i am." tyler said and rolled his eyes.

tyler got up from the couch and walked to justin's room to change into his clothes. justin followed after him and chuckled when he heard tyler curse matt for ruining his time with him.

"why does he do that?" tyler sighed as he put on his shirt.

"he's paranoid that i'll cheat again. but look what i'm doing. exactly what he didn't want me to do." he said and finished getting dressed.

"didn't he cheat first? he mentioned it when alexis asked why he was still with you." tyler rolled his eyes and fixed his hair.

"yep. everything was fine between us until he thought it was a good idea to sleep with my so called best friend. i was more hurt at the fact that it was with them instead of someone random." tyler said and grabbed one of justin's colognes.

"well, what a coincidence. we have the same cologne." tyler said and sprayed some on him.

justin was still trying to process what tyler had just told him. he wondered how tyler managed to not show emotions or anything like it about that situation.

"by the way you're looking at me, you're probably wondering how i'm able to act so normal. well, exactly a week after that, i met you." tyler said and walked towards justin.

"is that why you wanted me to cover your neck with hickeys?" justin said, chuckling as he wrapped his arms around tyler's waist.

tyler giggled and nodded. "it was exactly why." he pulled away from justin's embrace and walked out.

justin chuckled and shook his head as he walked out after him. "you better get going before it gets late and matt gets suspicious." justin said and tyler sighed.

needless to say, he didn't want to leave. besides their time in justin's bedroom, the time they spent talking was something new and unexpected.

tyler kissed justin once more before he walked out. once tyler was gone, justin didn't know how to feel about it.

part of him wanted tyler back here with him and the other wanted to chase after him for one more kiss.

but not once did he feel guilty for any of it.