ten

minutes until he got to say i do, he couldn't get last night out of his mind. he had been thinking about it and it was all he he thought about. he remembered every touch, every kiss, and every tear they shared.

he knew that seeing tyler in the audience wasn't going to help with how he felt. after he had finally come to terms with his love for tyler.

what had started off as an affair had inevitably turned into something more. he had tried his best to not let it happen, but last night had confirmed that it was impossible for it to not have happened.

"justin, you okay?" justin looked up when he heard someone by the door. he sighed and nodded, looking down at his hands.

"come here, tyler." justin said and tyler walked in, locking the door behind him. he walked towards justin and justin pulled him onto his lap.

"i don't want to go through with this." he said and pressed his forehead against tyler's. "i don't feel anything for him and i regret not ending things with him." justin said, his voice cracking.

he hugged tyler tightly against him and tyler did the same. "you still can. we can leave right now and forget all about this wedding." tyler said, his eyes watering.

it hurt him that justin was still going to marry alexis even if he didn't love him. he wanted nothing more than for justin to leave alexis to be with him. he could easily leave matt for justin, but he needed justin to do the same.

"i want to. i really do, but i can't tyler. i really can't." justin said and tyler pulled away from him.

"why can't you? because you can! you're just choosing to be tied down to someone you don't have feelings for!" tyler said and justin hated that he was hurting him.

tyler waited for justin to say something and when he didn't, he chuckled humorlessly.

"i love you, justin. and clearly loving you is my biggest mistake." he said and stormed out of the room. justin tugged at his hair angrily and threw the first thing he got at the wall.

he had to find a way to fix everything in the short amount of time. he couldn't lose tyler. not now that he knew tyler loved him back.

he took a deep breath and finished getting ready. he made sure his eyes weren't red before heading out of the room.

when he walked to where everyone was waiting, he tried looking for tyler, but couldn't find him anywhere.

he took a deep breath and walked to the alter. once he was standing in front of everyone, he could feel tyler's gaze on him. justin tried his best to avoid looking in his direction.

as tyler watched justin standing at the alter, waiting for someone he didn't love, hurt him more than he'd imagined.

he took a deep breath as the ceremony was starting. he swallowed down the lump in his throat and held back his tears.

he put on a smile as alexis walked down the isle. he couldn't deny that alexis looked handsome in his all white tuxedo.

when he met with justin, it became hard for tyler to keep his attention on the couple. the pain in his chest was too much to bare with.

even though the ceremony had just started, he couldn't stay to the end. he need to get out of there for his own sake.

"i'm sorry matt. and please don't look for me anymore." tyler whispered to matt and handed him a note before he stood up.

he wiped the tears that had managed to slip down his cheeks and excused himself as he walked past a few people out of his row.

he promised justin that he'd be here, but not that he was going to stay. he couldn't sit there and watch the couple as his heart broke more each minute.

he knew people in the audience had turned to look at him, but he didn't care. all he wanted was to be as far as he could from this wedding.

the second the doors closed behind tyler, justin looked up from his and alexis's hands. the gut feeling he got, told him that he knew who had walked out.

he turned to tyler's row and confirmed his thought when he noticed tyler was gone. he stared at the doors and hated the feeling he got.

he knew that this had been tyler's way of letting him go with whatever decision he made.

"justin." alexis whispered and justin turned back to look at him. "it's time for you to say your vows." alexis added and justin couldn't mutter a word out.

he looked down at their hands and at that moment, he hated himself for putting alexis through this. of humiliating him this way. contract or no contract, no one deserved to be humiliated this way.

he shook his head, letting go of alexis's hands. "alexis, i'm so sorry, but i can't do this." justin whispered back, tears falling down his cheeks as he looked back at him.

"what do you mean?" alexis said, trying not to raise his voice and keep his emotions under control.

"i can't marry you because i haven't been faithful and i've inevitably fallen in love with someone else." justin said and couldn't bare look at alexis as his eyes watered.

alexis's hurt expression said more than any words. "i'm so sorry, alexis."

"no you aren't." alexis said and shook his head. "you aren't sorry! if you were you wouldn't have let it get this far!" he yelled, tears running down his cheeks.

"just leave justin." he added as alexis's family rushed to comfort him.

justin wiped his tears and was quick in walking down from the alter, ignoring his family calling out to him. and as he passed by matt, he wasn't shocked when matt glared at him.

he ignored everyone as whispers filled the church and ran out. he needed to find tyler as fast as he could.

he called out to him and looked for his car, but once he noticed it was gone, he got in his and drove out of the parking lot.

and at every stop light, he would relentlessly call tyler to know where he was. but each call was sent straight to voicemail.

"baby, please pick up." justin said desperately into the phone, but wasn't getting an answer.

he was hoping that he'd find tyler back at his apartment as he drove to it. in hopes that tyler would be there.

tyler had relentlessly mentioned how much he loved the view from justin's balcony. his chances of finding him there were high.

and surely enough, when he got there, he recognized tyler's car immediately. he rushed up to his apartment, stopping when he got to the door.

shakily, he opened the door and when he walked in, there was nothing but silence. he made his way to his room and right as he walked in, he saw tyler out on the balcony.

justin sighed in relief that tyler was here. it was almost as if he knew that justin wouldn't get married to someone he didn't love.

"tyler?" he said as he walked closer to him. tyler turned around to face justin, his eyes bloodshot from crying.

"sorry, i'll get going." tyler said as he wiped his tears. he tried walking past justin, but justin wasn't going to let him.

he didn't hesitate in kissing him, pulling tyler close to him. he knew that being with tyler felt right and he wasn't letting go any time soon.

"shouldn't you be with alexis?" tyler said and justin shook his head.

"i don't love him, i love you." he said and pressed his forehead against tyler's.

he didn't want anyone that wasn't tyler and that he was sure of. he didn't care what everyone said about him, as long as tyler was his.

"i'm yours, tyler, for as long as you want me." justin said and tyler couldn't help cry in happiness. he couldn't believe what was happening.

"then you're stuck with me for a long time." tyler said as he wrapped his arms around justin's neck, leaning in to kiss him.

"i'm fine with that."

- the end -

the epilogue might take a while to post cause a sis has exams and projects to work on lol