Chapter 5

Emma's pov

I could hear the breathing right outside the door. Calm, slow breathing compared to my angry huffs. I was so ready to kick ass.

"I'm giving you the chance to get out of my house before the police come." I said calmly looking ahead at the door, one hand on the trigger the other on the door lock ready to pull open the door and shoot.

"The police?" A voice said. A chuckle rang out.

"You're unarmed aren't you? Relying on the police ha" The voice said again. I smirked.

"N-no. I'm not" I said making my voice break and stutter. Rule number one: Don't let your opponent expect the truth. Whoever was out there needed to have their guard down and believe I was just a simple scared unarmed girl. They had to believe I was unarmed so I could surprise them and get a good shot in.

The person outside the door continued laughing. The laughing went from full on creepy to hysterical. It was getting more and more high pitched and I heard a thump as someone slid to their knees and continued laughing. It sounded more like a girl laughing now.

"Open ze door, I will shoot ye" I heard someone say laughing. It sounded familiar. I dropped the gun to my side and opened the door with a smile on my face I was relieved and confused and probably looked insane.

"What the fuck was that? It started off German and went into fuck knows what" I said sinking to the floor and laughing.

"I know oh my god" Alicia said laughing and holding on to her stomach. Her hair was now pale purple and it suited her really well. She was kitted out in all black, a loose hoodie and some baggy sweatpants.

"So why are you here? And how?" I asked. I was so tired and stupid with it being the middle of the night I didn't find Alicia being in my new life strange.

"I came here to warn you" Alicia said her smile dropping as she stood up and brushed herself down. She pulled me up as I stood there and laughed nervously. 

"What? Warn me, why?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"You're in danger man. One of Luca's men came over to England and spotted you with some girl outside some shop and you're fucked." Alicia stated.

"Wait how do you know?" I asked.

"I have my own radio stupid and that dumb fuck told Luca over the radio which meant I could hear it......because I have a radio" Alicia said looking at me as if I asked her what 1 plus 1 was.

"So he's after me? He knows I'm here in England and that I'm alive?" I asked.

"Yeah, he always knew you were alive he just didn't know where and now he knows. I'm just warning you before shit gets real. Move again tomorrow go someplace up north where it doesn't rain so much it's like living under your shower"

"Yeah but fu-" 

I heard a feeble cough behind me. I turned and saw Sophie walking towards me confused. She wrapped her arms around my leg as she blinked her eyes open.

"Wait holy shi-"

"Urm" I said loudly cutting off Alicia.

"Holy shins you have a child?!" Alicia stated looking down at Sophie. I picked up Sophie and placed her on my hip running a hand through her brown curls.

"Yeah. Sophie this nice woman is Alicia and Alicia this little muffin is my daughter" 

Alicia squealed. "Can I hold her?" She asked jumping from foot to foot.