Chapter 6

Emma's pov:

So fucking fucked. So goddamn fucked. 

I went around the house checking all the windows and the doors were locked. I switched on the lights in all the rooms downstairs and pushed all the doors wide open. I was shaking and my heart was beating. 

I could be found at any moment, that is if he hasn't already found me.  Goddamn.

I ran my hand through my hair and ran up the stairs switching on all the lights and opening everything. I mean closets and cupboard doors....everything. In horror movies some dumb mother fucker never checks her damn closet then when she gets murdered in the middle of the night it's SUCH  a surprise to her.

I walked into Sophie's room and saw her sleeping one leg off the bed one straight. Her arms were all over the place and her hair was masking her face. I took a few steps closer and brushed the hair off her face gently feeling how warm and sweaty she was. I pulled the blanket off of her and touched her forehead again making sure she didn't catch a fever or something.

Still new to this momma thing. 

I walked out of the room and kept the door open a sliver because closed doors stress me out. I walked downstairs and poured myself a glass of cold orange juice and leaned against the sink mapping out a plan in my head.

There's no chance I'll make it to the airport if Luca's after me and I can't take my car in case he's already tracking it.  

I twisted the glass round and round my hand thinking.  Maybe I just don't leave the country? Or not yet anyways. If I can get him to think that I left then maybe he'll be more focused on tracking where I could have gone rather than where I could be hiding. I sighed, let's do it.

I walked upstairs, all the open doors and lights put me off slightly but it was better than staring at closed doors and dark rooms not knowing what could be in there. I walked into my bedroom and edged past the open cupboard doors and sat on the floor. I took out the suitcase from under the bed and started packing.

I needed to get going before it was light outside. 

Author's note

IM SORRY  THIS IS SO SHORT AND THAT I'VE DIED FOR SO LONG. SHIT'S BEEN SHITTY. LIKE I LOST SOOOO MANY FRIENDS GOT INTO SOOO MANY FIGHTS AND UGH. SO MUCH HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA AND THEN EXAMS SO LIKE DAMNNNNNN MAN.

I'll try and write more it's jsut writer's block fucking me overrrrrrr