Brie and Sodapop's Imagine

Here ya go Brielle! Hope you like it!

        You walk into the DX, only to see your amazingly hansome boyfriend leaning against the counter. "Well hello there beautiful," he calls as you approach him. He wraps his arms around you from behind kisses you on the cheek. "How has your day been so far?" "Better now that I'm with my Sodapop," you reply. He smiles at you and offers you a Pepsi-Cola. You nod and sit down at one of the stools and stare at him as he prepares it for you. "So what are you doing after this?" you ask, hoping he'll say nothing. Instead, he says, "Just a date with this wonderful girl." "And who would this wonderful girl be?" you joke. "Well," he begins. "She's real sweet, and is definitely the most pretty girl I've ever seen, and her name just so happens to be Brielle." You giggle with joy and ask him some more questions teasingly. "And when and where would this date be?" Sodapop grabs your hand and pulls you outside. "Well, let me just show you." You both linger outside and you realize that the sun is setting, leaving the sky with a beautiful gold color. You sit down on the concrete near the gas pumps together and stare at the sun. "How beautiful is this?" you ask in awe of the marvelous sky and clouds above. Sodapop looks at you and kisses you gently on the lips. When he finishes and looks at you he whispers the most wonderful words you had heard all day; "Almost as beautiful as my Brie."