Chapter One: Party At My Place

Eli's Point Of View
———💀———
February 8th Friday
          "Yesterday my  BestFriend  stabbed me in the back. I was on the porch of my girlfriends home; a Huge smile painted on my face as I held the pink Roses she adored. No, I didn't love her. Not one bit. She was Clingy, Jealous,  and  Impulsive.
     Now that I think  about it... I didn't really like her either. Somehow I let my friends convince me she was my type. Though she's far from it.
       But her flaws are irrelevant now because as I stood on her porch ready to shower her with kisses that make me want to gag.  Her pale white naked body pressed against the bare window. Someone yanked her long brown hair repeatedly while her body rocked against the glass. She squeezed her eyes shut in bliss
Completely oblivious to me standing on the other side of the glass. Then I saw him.

He fumbled when we made eye contact, quickly reaching for any type of covering. I clutched the roses in my hand shaking my head and slowly backing up.

The door clicked and unlocked before me but I continued to walk.
"Eli!" He called rushing off the porch and down the stairs.
"Eli stop."
I paused. Inhaling deeply while I collected my thoughts. I could feel my stomach churn as Ezekiel came closer. I didn't want to turn around. I didn't want to see his face.
"I- don't know what to say." He sighed stepping around me so we'd be face to face. "Just tell me why." I heard myself say without feeling the words leave my mouth. I didn't honestly care that Annie Cheated on me. I assumed she was doing so for a while now. But with some rando.

Not with Zeke, not my Bestfriend.
" She wanted to. She kept telling me about the lack of sex in your relationship and how she wished she could do this and that and I gave in. I should have pushed her away. I know. But I didn't. And I'm sorry you had to find out like this... but she doesn't want to be with you anymore." Zeke finished slumping his shoulders as if a huge weight was lifted off of them.

I scoffed "That's it. That's the reason you would do this to me? Because she wanted to?!" I exclaimed flinging the roses in my hand at him.
Vain's bulged out of my neck and forehead as my anger grew. "And I don't fucking care if she doesn't want me anymore I never wanted her. You can have her You prick. But if you were really my Bestfriend you would have at least had the decency to FUCKING ASK!"
Ezekiel looked stunned at my words. He furrowed his thick black eyebrows subconsciously running his hand through his greasy black hair. "What? You're not making sense."
My left eye twitched and I stepped closer to him clenching my teeth as I spoke.

"I tell you when I clip my toenails. You don't think I would have told you that I'm not in love with my girlfriend!"

Zeke shook his head throwing his hands up. " See you didn't even like her so why are you so upset. She's just a girl plenty more are out there. Shouldn't you be happy you finally have an excuse to end things with her?!"

My head nearly exploded. Is he even listening to me? Or is he simply trying to justify his affair with Annie?????? I shouldn't have to spell this out for him.

I took a step closer gritting my teeth as I spoke
"Listen to me. This isn't about that needy bitch. This is about you...You Zeke it's all about you. Are you hearing me?"

He stood still bewildered by my words scratching his head. " I know I fucked up Eli and I'm sorry I shoulda waited I should-"
"No!" I cut him off grasping onto his shirt pulling him as close as humanly possible. Our faces completely aligned.
" you should have told me. You lied to me Zekie." I began lowering my voice feeling all the weight crashing down. My knees buckled and my lower lip trembled as I fought back the tears forming in my eyes.
" you betrayed me and you- you broke my heart." The last words fell to a low whisper as hot tears finally rolled down my red cheeks. I sniffled letting go of his white t-shirt.
I felt pathetic breaking down like that. The whole situation was without a doubt something out of movie.
Zeke was completely lost words and he just stood there scolding himself. Knowing that there was no coming back from what he had done. Because I've never been the one to forgive or forget."