Chapter Five: Kissing Booth

Eli POV
----💀----
Feb 11th...still
In the heat of all this Drama, I completely forgot that this week was the Valentines day spirit week. Today everyone kicked off the week the Kissing booth. Where one lucky boy or girl is nominated to feature in the Mono filled event. It's usually someone who is also a Cupid Candidate... Do you see where I'm going with this?

Blake and I exited the staircase only to run into an Excited Hazel. "oh my God Eli, I was just looking for you! You will not believe what was just announced!" she bounced up and down letting her short curly hair levitate with her.
"20 students nominated you to feature in this years Kissing booth...Today!"

"20?!" fucking Zeke.

           "Yeah isn't it great!" hazel exclaimed pulling me with her I'm assuming, we are going to the kissing booth to set up since the event goes on from the beginning of lunch to the end of it.
Blake and excshnge looks mine was a hell no
While Blake looked at me like hell yes.
I told him about the whole cupid curse thing, he suprisely agrees with Cupid! He said he always 'shippped' Noah and I.
    When we finally reached the area in which the kissing booth was set up Blake pulled me aside and began ranting.

       "This is the perfect opportunity to get That spark back idiot!"

   I waved him off and returned to Hazel and the other members of student Gov.
         "Before we start, is there anyway, anyway at all I could possibly not do this?" I pleaded giving Frankie the school president my puppy dog eyes.

       He lowered his eyes and slapped a heart shaped name tag onto my actual heart."Nope!"

Uuuuuuuugghhhhh
    I scribbled my name on a form that said something about the school not being legally responsible for any Oral Std or Infection I can get from this.
           "Ok cool, we're all set. Now you just wait your pretty little face until the lunch bell rings and money here we come!"  Frankie cheered along with the rest of the student gov.
     Since every kiss is a 5 dollars the school usually has a come up after this. And what do I get...Most likely Mono or oral herpes.

            As soon as the bell rang the halls flooded with girls and boys with slightly dilated eyes.

            Oh shit!

Oh shit is right

       The first girl to run on line was a Niner, I remember helping her find her class on the first day of school. She slapped the bill down on the table and Frankie collected it with a beaming smile.

                        She grabbed by the neck and pulled me for a kiss.
That was one of many. Wet and unfettered kisses.

    I was drained!
     Blake was next in line. He smirked and handed the 5 dollar bill to Frankie who gladly accepted it. Then he leaned in real slowly. And instead of aiming for my cringing face he whispered in my ear
     "Noah is behind me."
   My eyes darted over his shoulder where they locked with Noah's grey ones. Noah smiled and winked making my face flush red.
SHIT
      "Fuck you." I whispered back to Blake making him snicker and pull back."Save that for Noah."

   My jaw dropped and I nudged his shoulder playfully.
Then he stepped off of line drawing a heart with his two index fingers.   Noah stepped up pulling out a ten dollar bill from his wallet.
   "It's only 5." Frankie stated
       Noah glanced up from his wallet and handed the bill to him anyway.
       "One now." He said to Frankie then locked eyes with me and continued to say "one for later."