Chapter Eleven: Why You So Obssesed With Me?

Eli's Point of View
————💀————-

February 13th
In order to begin phase one of my plan I need to find Noah. I've been late to a few classes today looking for him but I know exactly where he is now since school is over in a few minutes. He's 100 percent likely to be in the locker rooms changing from his gear into his clothes.
So of course that's where I'm going now. I stopped in the boys bathroom to fix my bleached hair and check if there's anything on my face that shouldn't be there.
If I'm going to do this I need to look and feel confident.
Okay, I'm ready!
I exited the bathroom and entered the locker room since the doors were side by side. I made a quick check through the aisles to make sure we were alone.
Good. It's better if we're alone.
Noah was turned around puling slipping his sneakers on. I had a quick fantasy of suffocating him. But of course I didn't act on it. Instead, as he straightened his back ready to leave.
      I covered his eyes with my hands. Noah stiffened underneath my grasp.  I whispered "Guess Who." Into his ear. And felt the tension in his body flow away."Eli,what are you doing in here? Don't you have class?" He chastised with a hint of amusement. Right because the last time we were in a locker room alone he took advantage of me.
      "Oh so you don't want a little a lone time with me?" I massaged his shoulders in an attempt to cajole him. Noah rolled  his shoulders back trying to push me away gently.
      "Not if it means skipping class, but we can hang out later." He offered turning to face me.
   "That sounds great! I'll see you after school!" i chirped placing a kiss on his and cheek and skipping off into the hallway.
    Ok maybe the school girl act was over-kill by the had to fully trust me for my ply to work. And who doesn't trust a school girl?
—————💀end of the school day💀—————

       I waited for Noah in the parking lot. Hoping I would run into Joseph. I needed to make sure  he wouldn't pick up on my change of behavior. I don't need anyone being suspicious of me in case things go left.

  As if on cue Joseph walked right by me on the way to his car. Which of course i stationed my self in front of.
     "Oh Jospeh! What a coincidence! I was just thinking about you!"

"Why?"he retorted a bit bothered.

"Oh you know, Noah and I are going to the dance together and I wanted to match his outfit but I want it to be a surprise...." I trailed off batting my eyelashes at him. This better work. If he thinks I'm just trying to be a

He sighed " you want me to find out what he's wearing and let you know?" He offered reluctantly.

"Well that would be so nice of you." I chirped.

Jospeh pulled his phone out of his pocket and began typing. While he typed I decided to butter the roll a little more.
"When we were in fifth grade matched at prom, I just think it'd be cute if we did the same thing for this dance."
Joseph nodded his head."mhm." He blankly commented, still texting. He picked his head up slowly keeping his eyes on his phone.
"Okay he said: Pink and black." Jospeh recited finally meeting my eyes. I nodded clasping my hands together.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH JOSPEH YOU'RE THE BEST!" I exclaimed skipping away.

Okay maybe that was a little toooooo much also....
I walked a little around the parking lot until I saw Noah, sitting on his car and typing away on his phone.

"Mr.Storm!" I boomed in a posh British accent stomping up to him with a playful scold. He picked his head up and immediately played along. "Is the an issue? Mr.Kind." He boomed back with a better accent poking his chest out.
"Why, yes there is. It seems you are sitting on the hood of the wrong car." I responded taking confident strides toward him and pretending I has holding a molecule over my eye.