Chapter Eight: A Speech From The Heart

Eli's Point of view
-//-💀-//-
February 12th

Not a single hair on Noah's head was touched. He's not suspended, or expelled, the bitch doesn't even have detention! You wanna know why? Because he was excused by the "Pride laws" that I never even knew existed until today.
It was classified as a countered hate crime. Since I called him a faggot, he was within his rights as 'queer' to react and it's justified no matter how inflammatory the response is.
Like the gay version of The Alec Stand your ground law.
I don't even understand how he qualifies as queer when he has always been the epitome of heterosexual... at least to everyone outside of me.

Now all of a fucking sudden he's an open 'queer'.
And I'm putting Queer in quotes because that's absolute bullshit and he need to just be out as 109% Gay.

And oh it's gets worse! I have 3 days detention, would be expulsion but apparently Noah isn't pressing any charges if I give him a genuine public apology! Like I would kiss up to that MONSTER.
Seriously, how does no one else see what a MONSTER he is!
I spent all night with memories flooding back to me off all the times he took me out into the woods of the school playground and made me play games that we couldn't tell anyone else about.
He was the one who came up with that stupid rule and other rules that he implanted into my morals so I would feel guilty if I ever told anyone. I can't believe I was so Naive!
Better yet I can't believe this is who you think I deserve, Cupid! You know what he done to me! You knew all along didn't you?!

Maybe

Why would I ever want to be with him after all he's done!

You wouldn't that's why I helped you forget.

No, that was you?

You desired to feel normal. I just made sure you would.

You- you're. What do you want from me?!
Now I know this isn't right! There's no way I could possibly be his match.

Are you sure you want to know?

Uh duh

We need Noah.

Who's we? And what do you mean 'need him'?

The league of  Semi-Gods

What the fuck is a semi god?!

It's the child of a Demi-god think of it as a 25%god.

that sounds like a team of  rejected superhero's. Wouldn't they be like super useless.

A semi- god  has  as much potential as a Demi-god they just require much more training to hone in their inherited skills.

Alright but Noah-

Noah has an immense  sense of humanity and the way they think. This is how he manipulates and  this is how he persuades.

Wait what?

He had been using his powers of coercion without even knowing.

So that's why all the kids in school blindly follow him and bullied me mercilessly. They were like under his spell.