Chapter Twelve: Journal Entries

⚠️Warning sexual content ⚠️

Eli's Point of View
——-//💀//——-
February 13th

Dear Bunny,
       I saw that you were crying this morning, I know that it's been hard dealing with the murder of your mother and then the suicide of your sister. I want to be there for you. I want to comfort you but, I don't think I know how. What do I say? Is there anything I can even say to make you feel better? Can anything even make you feel better? I just wish this didn't happen to you. You don't deserve this.

                                                       Love,
                                                           Stormy

"You said it was filled with creepy things not letter." I spoke aloud to Cupid who I'm hoping will respond.

Keep flipping Eli. They get less innocent by the entry.

I turned to the next page beginning to read the next entry

Dear Bunny,
    I love you so much my heart stops when you pass by me. I wish things were different for us. But if I want you to love me as much as I love you: we need this time apart. Please don't hate me.
               Love,
                         Stormy

Dear Bunny,

What Jospeh did today was unforgivable I want to cut through his chest and rip out his heart. He's acts like a heartless monster so that must be what he wants. I don't understand why these douches at school are  treating you like this. But I can't afford to

I paused and lifted my head at the sound of the door downstairs freak open."shit!" I swore under my breath closing the notebook and pulling the dictionary on the bookshelf.

          The carpet under begin to rotate with the same hum and I tapped my foot impatiently. "C'mon hurry up." I jeered scolding the bookshelf. When I was finally on the other side I raced to my book bag beside his bed and stuffed the journal in.

      As the room door opened I panicked and ripped my shirt open throwing myself  on his bed and positioning my body to look seductive.
     Noah peeked his head through  the door and glanced around smirking when his eyes landed on me.
      "Well well well, look who it is."  He pursed his lip staring at my bare chest.
    I subconsciously glanced down as I spoke staring at my chest also. Just making sure I didn't have a toddlers chest.  "It took you long enough." I remarked trying to pull the ripped part of my shirt back over my chest.
     Noah made his way over to the huge bed my body  was laid across. He kneeled onto the edge of the bed.
    Then he pulled my torn shirt  back and gently dragged his index finger over my chest. "I still found you."  Noah purred pushing his hand angainst my chest and pressing me onto bed.
He cilmbed on top of me straddling my hips  with his  knees. 
Oh god what am I getting myself into?  I should make an an excuse. I shouldn't do this.

    Noah slipped his hand into my hair and clenched his fingers pressing his soft lips against mine.

OoOOoooOOoOoH god but I kind of  want to!  I mean I may despise him, but god he's still hot.

No no. Bad Eli. Are you even hearing yourself? You sound ridiculous! He's a Devil! Why am I even thinking like this?!.....

Cupid!

      I know what I'm doing. Just play along.

    My arms slithered around Noah's waist and I pulled him close to chest. While my lips moved in rhythm his.
  Noah bit lightly on my bottom lip causing me to moan.   He dragged his lip down my chin placing soft kisses on my chest. He stopped abruptly and lifted his head while straightening his back.
     "What's wrong?" I asked a bit breathless as my chest heaved.    Noah began fiddling with my belt.

         "Oh."  I commented soundlessly Watching as Noah pulled my belt off and tossed it to the side. He unbuttoned my jeans followed by some unzipping
     The sound of the zipper triggered something inside me and I clutched up. Noah's eyes darted to mine in question.
      I blushed "s-s-sorry, Continue".

   Noah Undid his own pants revealing his plaid boxers.  Mm basic. I tugged mine down feeling the knot in his boxers brush against mine.  His hand slid underneath the hem of my Boxers and I gasped filling with satisfaction.

   Oh god is he about to do that I think he is?

         My hands clamped onto the bedsheet beneath us, as I braced myself. Noah bit his lip suppressing the debonair smirk his instincts insisted on forming. He pulled at the sides of my boxer finally striping them off.

        He reached for the dresser beside his bed and opened the draw pulling out a bottle of a transparent gel-like liquid and a square shaped packet.

         Holy shit.

Don't freak out. Just think about how heart broken and embarrassed he'll be tomorrow when you expose him.

I  tried to distract my mind from the squirts that ripples through the rooms thick,hungry silence.

       Puppies
Kittens
                Puppies playing with kittens

    Oh my lord, I'm sorry but it's really hard to not freak out when all I hear is the sound of a latex stretching!
    Noah lifted my legs and pressed them against my chest. Securing both his hands in the fold of my knees.
  I took a shallow breath and closed my eyes as we moaned in unison the impact sent shivers up and down my spine.

             I squeezed my eyes shut  and clawed at Noah's back. Fuuuuuuck how the hell did I forget that this would hurt?
I groaned quivering under him. God he's definitely had experience. There's no way he hasn't done this before.

Has he done this before?

Sorry Cupid-Client Confidentiality.

Fuck