Chapter Thirteen: The Rule of Three

Eli: I just had sex

Blake: wtf?! Without me🥴

Eli: sowwy😵

Blake: it's so not okay, but how was it......!!!!

Eli:...very gay😆

Blake: lmaooooo nooo way?!

Eli: but that's not the real reason I'm texting U.

Blake: ?

Eli: I got the book

Blake: what book?

Eli: Noah has like a journal about me with creepy shit in it.

Blake: oh god

Eli: meet me in the bathroom at lunch I'll show it you

Blake: 👌🏻

Eli's point of view
—-//💀//—-

                  I sat in class with stars in my eyes.
I had SEX. Oh I just wanna scream it. Well, scream it but leave out the part about it being Noah.

     "Alright class no laughing today. We really need to get through this lesson"  Ms.Wilson picked up the chalk and dribbled a single on the word

                  SEX
"Sex is something you can never know too much about. If you think you know it all, you still have more to learn." She stated.

The class mummers jokes and snide comments.  "I'm sure we all know what sperm is , but did you know Sperm contains glucose." She added.
A girl raised her hand and asked " So sperm is...sugar."
Ms. Wilson sighed and nodded " in a way yes Holly, sperm contains 'sugar' "

I snickered and Ms.Wilson glared at me. "Is there something, funny about sugary sperm. Mr. Kind?" She asked a bit rhetorically.
I stopped snickering " other than the fact it doesn't taste like it." I remarked and the class erupted in laughter.

"Wait what?!" One boy exclaimed realizing exactly what I said.  Ms.Wilson face went pale and shook her head. "My god." She mumbled.

  Hazel tapped my shoulder "So I'm assuming You recently got some action"

I nodded my head "Hell Yes Hazel I never thought I'd feel so satisfied." I admitted

Hazel's eyes widened and she slapped her hands over her mouth. "Omg." She breathed "was it with Noah." Hazel asked without lowering her voice so that we were the only ones who could hear that.

I rolled my eyes "Jeez Hazel I don't think The Whole class heard you." I remarked talking more to the class then to Hazel. I refocused my eyes on Hazel and then smiled ."but yeah. It was Noah."

Now I know what you're thinking,

Do I really hate this boy? Because if I did I would not be bragging about having sex with him.

But this is all apart of the plan. I have to make everyone think I adore him while I am actively trying to ruin him.
  This way When things unfold everyone while think I'm heartbroken and not satisfied.
   That'll only make Noah seem ten times worse.
And trust me, kissing up to that douche is killing me slowly but if I want to take him down the best way possible I have to stay

Cool, Calm, and collected.

"That's Amazing!"