Chapter Nine: Be mine PERIODTT

Eli's Point of view
—/💀/—
February 12th

The speech was not worth this much attention. I swear people switch more than that guy in split. All of a sudden everyone is team Eli again!
I was finally alone in the bathroom where only a limited amount of people could bother me.
Can this just be over with!

The door swung open and I raced into the stall behind him.
"I saw you." Noah stated pulling the door of the stall I tried to hide in open. I sighed and slumped against toilet paper.
Oh I really don't want to do this.
I grabbed Noah's waist and pulled him into the stall, locking it as soon as he was all the way in.
He took a step back in confusion." You're sending me mixed signals. One minute you hate my guts and the next we're in a bathroom stall centimeters away." He raised his eyebrows
"I want to know who taught you it." I demanded crossing my arms. Noah cocked his head to the side.

"Taught me what?" He asked probably genuinely confused.
"Don't act dumb. The blow job! Who taught you that?" I pushed
Noah hesitated and shrugged his shoulders.

"Just some counselor at camp... I mean some kid!"he corrected quickly while his face flushed red.

"Is this the same persons who taught you those games we'd play ?" I continued to stare tauntingly at him, knowing that he'd eventually crack.
He bit his lip and shook his head but you could see the panic stir in his eyes.
"N-n-no why are you doing this?!" Noah objected backing up into the locked door .

"Because it Doesn't add. up. Noah. There's no way you would've known all of that stuff. Someone was teaching you that. Someone was molesting you too."          
        I replied taking a step closer. His lip began to tremor and he bit down harder. This wasn't a confrontation he never thought he would have to face I could see this fret riding up his skin. Swallowing his confidence.

"S-s-shut up! You don't know what your talking about! No one touched me! "

"Noah, it's okay. You can tell me" I assured softening my gaze. And letting the tension that built up in my body be released through my words.

"No...I-I "

"Please Noah, help me make sense of this. I want to forgive you, I want to understand why." I pleaded.

    Noah squeezed his eyes shut and covered his mouth with his hands. I crouched down so that I would be able to look up into his eyes. They fluttered open and tears streamed from them.

"I went away, Because my church was opening a Conversion Camp. My dad didn't know that it was a pray the gay away, But my mom did. And she told me It would take the evil out of me. She used to send me to have Private session with the junior priest on Sunday's,Wednesday 's,and Thursday's ...he would play these games with me, and he told me they were supposed to fix me and encouraged me to try to "fix myself" with the help of my peers so it wasn't limited to our sessions. " his voice cracked and stopped, looking away from me.

"Oh my god. Noah I-"

"And when I finally realized what I was doing.... I couldn't live with the shame of ruining you too. So I-i vowed to never speak to you again." He finished .

"Noah." I quavered standing straight and pulling him in for a hug. I felt his tears roll down my neck.

"But the the blow job, I-I don't know what I was thinking! I'm so sorry I screwed you up so much Eli. I never wanted to hurt you!"

Do it now!

"I-I forg- I get it. I get it now. Noah," I placed a hand on his shoulder. And we locked eyes. He hesitated but leaned in anyway and closed the space between us.  But I jerked back.

    "Uh, not now. You can get your 5 dollar kiss at the dance! I want you to be my date." I exclaimed hoping this plan would work.

     Noah's eyes lit up and nodded his head eagerly "alright I think I can wait 2 more days."

I smiled and he leaned forward a little bit and placed  an affectionate kiss on my cheek. "I hope." He added unlocking the bathroom stall and exiting.

No I know what you're thinking: am I playing with Noah or do I truly feel the same way?

   Honestly, the answer is ....Yes

    I am playing with him.

   I believe him though. My mom refused to bring us to that church when we were younger because she said she got an "unsettling feeling" from the workers there.
        And I agree! I caught a priest with his mouth on this boy named Henderson one day and the priest tried to tell me he was kissing his booboo

      But I still don't care. Noah, knew better when he was 13 he admitted it just now. He did that to me because he wanted too. He liked it. That power he had over me. Cupid is rights He's untamed. And he needs more than training.

He needs to be taught a lesson. He fucked with the wrong guy.