Chapter Ten: Are You In Or Out?

Blake's Point of view
——🦋——
February 13th

        "Lunch was great Ms. Goldberg! Thank you for ordering me food." I gushed throwing my paper plate away. The bell was going to ring any minute and I can't miss another 6th period or Coach will be up my ass about grades.
     "Oh no it's not a Problem at all, ya know they really should have vegan options at this school it's absurd that they don't!" The elder ranted handing me a napkin.
Ms. Goldberg is the assistant principal and a damn sweet lady.  " Yeah, I would've brought lunch from home but My mom is ver..." I trailed off when I noticed Eli waiting by the door.
          "Um, I'll see you tomorrow Ms.Goldberg. Thank you again!" I quickly thanked rushing myself and Eli out the door.
      "What's up?" I asked walking beside him on the route to class. I didn't want anyone to know that Ms.Goldberg was buying me lunch recently, people would start to talk. And soon everyone would know what's going on at home.
Eli could sense my discomfort and ignored the previous encounter. "Noah asked me to the dance." He stayed a bit annoyed by it.
"And this is...bad? Don't you need his confession to like,live?" I added

   Eli sighed and nodded his head"no this is perfect it's just-...why couldn't he have done this on his own? Why did Cupid have to break his back to get a Noah to be honest with himself? To be honest with me?"
        I tilted my head in though. "So what do you want?" I queried knowing that this conversation was only going one way. Me doing him a favor.

           "I have a plan and I need your help." 

   "What type of plan?" I asked pushing for further clarification. Eli pressed his thumbs together and clicked his tongue. " I want to destroy him. At the dance. In front of everyone." He drawled lowering his head like a psychopath.

            "No, bad Eli. Be nice to Noah!" I scolded. He shook his head. "I don't wanna!" Eli whined stomping his feet like a child.
                      "I get that this is your big chance, but I won't help you destroy that boys life." I firmly stated, patting his head.

    He frowned and glanced up at me with his sad brown eyes. His lower lip quivered and he clasped his hands together bouncing up and down in a plea.

            Oh no, not the face! I grumbled and looked away stopping in my tracks to pout. "No fair! You used the face! You know no one can resist the face!" I avowed lifting my chin in defiance.
    Eli only continued to give me the Puss and boots eyes.
               "Fine!" I caved feeling a large weight being lifted of my shoulders. He perked and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug. "But, if It consist of anything nude, bid me Adieu."  He pulled away from me and gave me a sheepish grin.

     "Noooo Eli why???"  I protested slapping my hands on my cheeks and staggering them downward so the inside of my bottom eyelids were visible.

        "It's not that! But it's...similar. I want you to take photo of his junk while you're in locker room and I'll get him crowned Cupid so once he begins his acceptance speech you can spread it to the entire school!"

  "Like a porno Carrie? No way. Think of something better then get back to me." Oh god why am I even encouraging this foolishness?!

Eli huffed and went into deep thought. Then the bell rang. And I slipped into class waving him goodbye.

—-———///——-💀Eli's P.o.v———///————-

Blake is right, I need a better plan. Something worse. far worse.
Oh shit there he is!
I raced to the other side of the hallway and dipped into the janitors closet. In hopes that I could successfully get out of a conversation with Noah until I have a plan in place.
Think Eli, think! How can you get sweet revenge?

I probably shouldn't be helping you but, you do deserve something out of all this. So here's something I think you should know.

What is it? Don't tell me he has some secret girlfriend because I swear to god-

Oh no it's not that. It's just something the semi-gods found when they raided his room looking for anything to help recruit him.

And it has something to do with me?

Yes Eli, in fact it was. All about you. A
journal of some sort. Filled with detailed descriptions of encounters, some stalking, steps to seduce you, and guide to make you a slave.

What the fuck!

He doesn't just love you, he's. Completely obsessed with you.

No way! I don't believe you!

At the dance. Ask him about Code NightJet.

Why at the dance? Why not immediately?

You want to expose him in front of everyone right?

Yes.

Then ask him at the dance. Think of it as...your secret weapon.

Alright, but tell me more about this obsession. When did it start? How concerned should I be? Are there any plans to hurt me? Is he like bat shit crazy?

...hello?

Cupid!

Aw fuck
likel
Im assuming Noah is long gone now. So I exited the closet and made my way to class.
My teacher was going to have to suck this one up. I don't
———-// ———After 6th Period————//———

I searched the halls for Blake so I could tell him about the plan and Noah's obsession.

I caught him just as he was going into class.
"Blake!" I called and he turned narrowing his eyes.
"Are you tying to make me fail." He scolded but couldn't hide his grin. He's just as happy to be my friend again as I am. That's why I know I can trust him.
"Yup! But I need you watch out for me."

"What?" He asked slightly confused, moving out the doorway so other kids could enter the class.
I rose to my toes so I could speak Lower and he would hear me still. " I have a feeling that, what I'm about to do isn't going to end well. Just make sure you don't let me wander anywhere far and alone with Noah. Okay?" I pressed hoping Blake would take my warning seriously.
If Noah is really obsessed with me
1. I need hard evidence. Which means I need that book!
And 2. I need to watch my back because he's a threat now