Homicidal Framing

"O-Okay, t-t-this should k-k-keep him a-asleep until w-we heal him," Alphys said, her tail shifting behind her nervously. You let Papyrus take Sans into his room, laying him onto the bed. Papyruses hands began to glow a vibrant orange, mending the cracks in Sans skull. Fear lingered in your heart, but it wasn't because of what just happened.

After gathering yourself you quickly explained to Undyne and Alphys that you hadn't been able to leave the house, and wanted to return to your apartment and pack. "I promise I'll come straight back here, I just need all my personal items before I can stay here longer." The two nodded at you, before letting you borrow an advanced GPS that Alphys had designed.

It was shaped like a watch but instead of the time, there's a map and directions stemming from your location. "J-Just input y-you're a-a-address." Alphys smiled slightly. You tried to ignore Undyne's piercing stare. With another promise of return, you left the house, quickly inputting your address.

Your apartment was about a twenty-minute walk, which made sense when remembering how long it took Papyrus to get back. He was faster because of his long legs.

The whole time you traveled the fear and anxiety built as you hoped to whatever being of higher power that they hadn't beat you to your house.

With that thought, you started running. Not even stopping to breathe you made it to the run down apartment building, hurrying up the rickety stairs before stopping in front of your door. It was unlocked-like you had left it. So Papyrus didn't lock it, either.

Shaking off the thought you peeked through after cracking the door open a bit, making sure the coast was clear. Once you decided it was you rushed into the room and straight for your room phone.

A singular voicemail. "Shit," you quickly looked around you and at the clean state of your apartment, then at the clock on the wall as it ticked past six. The panic came all at once before completely numbing as you realized your plans had to change.

Stumbling to your room you quickly threw open the drawers until you found the stashed away gun, putting it on your bed before you began ripping up your clothes. With a deep breath, you rammed yourself into a wall a few times, bruises now littering your skin.

"It's not...enough," you huffed, before looking to your closet with peered eyes. With a slight limp in your step, you walked over to it, before squeezing yourself behind it and knocking it over, the loud boom when it fell startling you.

With another deep breath you walked over to your bed and began tearing at the covers, puncturing holes in the mattress and ripping at the sheets. You glanced to the badly papered walls and began ripping at that as well, the aging wood behind it now in full view.

Satisfied with the dismal state of your room and clothes, you grabbed the gun once again and moved on to your living room and kitchen. You let the TV fall and the glass scattered across the floor. The table and couch followed suit as you broke a leg off the table and smashed the couch.

The kitchen suffered the same fate. The cabinets all were opened now and you ripped a few doors off of them. The food you had kept stashed spilled to the floor unapologetically, the ice in the freezer following suit once you pushed the fridge over. "What else...?" You were exhausted, but you couldn't stop.

You grabbed a kitchen knife and began stabbing at your bedroom door, creating a hole in it and breaking the lock. You then kicked the bathroom door down and dumped all your medication out all over the floor. With a deep breath you pulled your fist back and punched the mirror, letting the glass stay in your skin.

"Kktthh..." You inhaled sharply at the pain but did nothing to stop it-instead opting to rub the blood all over your clothes and in your hair. The gathered dust in certain areas of the house was now all over you.