I've been looking everywhere for you. (Foxxay)

Seven hours. Seven exact hours since Cordelia, Zoe, Queenie, Mallory and Madison have been looking for Misty. No one knew where she was. She normally was in her room or outside or the greenhouse, but she was nowhere to be found.

Cordelia couldn't think of any other place where she could be because she was panicking, she was afraid that something might happened to Misty. She didn't mean to show it, but she couldn't help it.

Just six hours before Misty went missing, Cordelia confessed her feelings for Misty while the young witch was sleeping. Of course Misty heard her. If she hadn't, she would be here. But she scared her off. This is why she confessed it while she was sleeping. Guess she was not after all.

"Swampy really knows where to hide. She could win a hide and seek competition." Madison rolled her eyes.

"Cut it, Madison. It's not funny at all." Queenie shook her head. "I mean, she could be anywhere." She looked at Cordelia who was just staring at the floor. "We haven't looked in the woods, maybe she's there?"

As soon as Queenie mentioned the woods, Zoe and Cordelia looked up and at each other with wide eyes.

"Her swamp!" They both said at the same time, Cordelia not missing one second more, she grabbed the keys of her car and wan off.

"You're telling me she could be in her swamp this whole time and you never thought about it? You got us looking for her in the whole city!"

********************

Misty was humming the sound that was playing in her phone (of course it was Fleetwood Mac). She organized all of her stuff and sat on her couch after she finished. She sighed and looked around, smiling at how beautiful her place looked.

The moment was broken when she heard footsteps outside, she furrowed her brows staring at the door and waiting for someone to knock. She felt a powerful source and smiled knowing it was Cordelia. No one could cause shivers in her body when they were near except for the supreme.

Cordelia was about to knock on the door when suddenly, the door opened and she found the swamp witch standing right in front of her.

"Miss Delia, I-"

"Why didn't you answer your phone?! I've been calling you, everyone has!"

"I-I didn't hear it, I was just-"

"You scared us, Misty! We didn't know where you were! I-" Cordelia felt tears in her eyes forming, she shook her head and bit her lip. "I was worried sick, Misty. I couldn't...I c-couldn't find you and I thought that...s-something might had happened to y-you." The supreme looked at the floor as she felt the tears running down her cheeks.

Misty's heart broke at the sight of her dearest Cordelia. She hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down. "I'm here, Cordelia. I'm okay."

"I've been looking for you everywhere." Cordelia sobbed. "I-I thought that y-you were running away for my fault. For what I said."

Misty pulled away and grabbed Cordelia's face in her hands. She shook her head and looked deep into Cordelia's eyes. "I could never. Why would ya say somethin' like that?"

"B-Because I confessed m-my feelings for you." Cordelia stared at her, melting for her beauty,

Misty chuckled. "Delia, I told ya this mornin' I'd come here and I'd pick ya up later cause I wanted to talk to ya." She smiled. "And I gave ya a tiny kiss before leaving."

Cordelia stared at her with wide eyes, trying to remember it. "I don't...I think I was too deep in sleep."

Misty chuckled and nodded. "Guess ya were." She caressed Cordelia's cheeks and smiled. "I feel the same, Miss Cordelia and I'm not leavin' ya. I'd be crazy if I ran away from someone like ya beautiful self."

Cordelia chuckled and bit her lip. "Would you remind me of that tiny kiss you gave me?"

Misty smirked. "Just this time it won' be just a tiny kiss." She said before she pressed her lips passionately against Cordelia's.