I told you, I'm not leaving. (Wilhelmina Venable/Reader)

You were looking at the ceiling with your mind filled with thoughts and tears on your eyes. You heard Venable talking about killing everyone so they could keep surviving and killing everyone meant they were also going to kill you.

You knew it was surreal when Venable said she felt something for you, she was a woman with strong feelings and she could never let her guard down, never.

This was usual for you. Everyone leaving you. Everyone playing with you. Venable was the boss here, of course she wanted to have some fun, but why you? Why always you?

You stood up from your bed and walked out of your room, checking that no one was awake you walked to Venable's room, knocking the door softly.

"Come in."

You sighed and entered the room. As you closed the door, Venable looked at you and smiled. You melted with that beautiful smile but you had to face her, you had to be strong.

"What brings you here, my child?" Venable smirked.

"I-I need to talk to you...about something I heard." You stayed firm, planning to not give in.

"Want to take a sit?" She walked near the chimney and sat down, waiting for you to do the same. You sat across her and looked at her. "So? What did you hear?"

"That you and Mead are killing us all." You said firm and without any hesitation. You didn't want to play around.

Venable looked at you somehow scared. "Only you heard that?" You nodded and she sighed. "Okay, look, here's the thing-"

"Don't even try, Venable." You shook your head and felt tears in your eyes again. "I knew you were lying. I knew this wasn't real."

Venable furrowed her brows. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, we both know you are not. You lied to me, lead me on and pretend as if you really felt something for me. I was your toy, for all these months, you were only looking for someone to keep you satisfied and keep your head away from anything. And now-" You chuckled. "Now you want to kill me, so you can get out of this place by your own."

"Y/n, listen-"

"No! I won't! I'm tired of listening to you, I'm tired of believing in your bullshit, I can't keep with this!" You yelled at her as you stood up from your place. "You are just like everyone. You think is fun to just play with me and then leave me all by myself. But you know what? This time it won't hurt long. You are killing me after all." You bit your lip and shook your head. "Why don't you do it now, huh? End with my pain already." You whispered softly as you looked back at her eyes.

Venable felt tears in her eyes by hearing your words. She grabbed her cane and stood up, walking closer to you. She placed one of her hands on your face and caressed your cheek. "I'm not. I will never do that."

You stared at her. "Why would I believe you?"

She rested her forehead in yours and looked deep into your eyes. "Cause I don't open up to anyone, cause I don't treat anyone as I treat you, cause I-" She swallowed. "Cause I've never loved anyone as I love you. And I am dead serious." She smiled. "You are the one thing that keeps me going and I know I'm being cheesy as fuck but...you make me act like this." She smiled.

You chuckled and placed your hands on her hips. "Then...what about what I heard?"

"We are killing the others so Michael has no other choice than take us." Venable sighed. "We have to, y/n. That way we can scape this horrible place and start over."

You nodded. "So...you're not leaving me?"

Venable leaned down and kissed your lips softly. "I told you, I'm not leaving. Never."

"It's good to hear that." You smirked. "So...I finally got to your soft side, huh?"

"If you tell anyone, I will hurt you. I swear." She gave you the look that scared everyone but then she smiled.

You laughed. "I love you."

Venable kissed your lips once again. You knew it was hard for her to say, but you now knew she felt it, the kiss said everything.