You got me flowers? (Saileen)

As usual, Sally woke up to an empty bed. She should get used to it by now. Ever since Aileen got the chance to stay at the Hotel, they started hooking up and ended up as a couple. And Sally loved it. She felt loved and needed. The only thing she hated? Aileen disappearing every morning.

She was not sure where she went but she hated it. She sighed and got up from the bed looking for her clothes on the floor and putting them on. As she walked to the bathroom, she heard the door opening and closing.

"You're here early." Sally said as she chuckled and looked herself in the mirror.

"Got some things to do. Where you at?"

"Bathroom, duh. It's not like there's a lot of rooms in here." She put some lipstick on her lips.

Aileen chuckled. "Can you come out, please? Gotta show you something."

Giving up, Sally walked out of the bathroom. She gasped as she saw Aileen. "W-What...?"

Aileen smiled and cleared her throat. "You don't um...like them?"

"Y-You...You got me flowers?" Sally looked at her with teary eyes, not knowing what exactly to say.

"I mean-" Aileen looked at the flowers in her hands. "Yeah." She chuckled, nervously. "I called this shop and they got them here. Liz received them and I went downstairs for them. Also, got them to cook us some breakfast." She smiled.

Sally shook her head amazed for what she was hearing. "Oh baby...but...w-why?" She slowly started walking to her lover, biting her bottom lip slightly.

"Do I need to have a reason to prepare something for my girl?" Aileen smiled and wrapped her free  arm around Sally's waist, pulling her closer until their bodies were pressed together.

Sally laughed a little and placed her hands-on Aileen's face. "I can't believe you got me flowers. It's so unlike you."

"Well...I know you don't like them much but, that's why I told them do add black ones, cause it's more like you." Aileen looked at her. "And I would do anything for you, you idiot."

Sally smiled and kissed her lips. "I love you, asshole."

"Right back at ya, babe." She leaned in and kissed her lips once again.