Just because you can do this by yourself doesn't mean you should have to.

It was harder than she thought. Would she ever get used to this? Would she ever be able to learn to live like this? Why her? She considered herself the weakest witch, so there was no point on hurting her. Fiona didn't give a damn either so it wasn't going to stop her. What was the point?

She was even more useless than before. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't even walk by her own. She had to use that fucking cane.

Screw it. She was tired of staying in her room, so, she opted on going to the greenhouse. Maybe her plants would cheer her up.

________________________________

Misty couldn't lie. She missed her place more than anything, she missed being close to the nature and to the animals but at the same time, she was not complaining at all. This house was good, at least she felt safer here.

The house was big, her room was nice, there were a lot of food so yeah, it was good. And the best part? She could see every day that beautiful older witch. Even if she was blind, she was still beautiful. Misty wondered how her real eyes looked. She'd do anything to look at them at least once.

Most of her time, she spends it at the greenhouse, she was getting used to the place. It felt nice being there and she could feel good magic. It was probably because of Cordelia. She felt safe and warm whenever she stepped a foot in there.

As Misty walked to the greenhouse, she heard someone complaining. That sweet voice. Misty entered trying to be as quiet as possible so Cordelia wouldn't hear her. The young witch found Cordelia trying to find something in the table. She could notice she was upset. It must be.

Cordelia sighed and turned to grab something that she knew she left behind her, but as she was about to turn, she felt her cane falling just between her feet, making her lose balance. She closed her eyes ready for her body to hit the floor but instead she felt arms grabbing her.

"Woah there!" Misty had no idea how she got there, but she was glad she did.

"Misty?" Cordelia's breath hitched as she felt the Cajun's arms wrapped around her.

"Yeah, ya alrigh'?" Misty pulled away slowly, afraid Cordelia might fall.

Cordelia nodded. "Y-Yeah. I am. Thank you." She felt Misty placing her cane in her hand and she grabbed it. "How long have you been here?" How stupid. She really can't do anything on her own.

"Uh...not too long. I didn' think there was anyone here so I thought bout comin' to check on the plants."

Cordelia smiled. "Thank you. And um yeah...I-I thought about spending some time here."

"Well, I'm glad ya here. I left everythin' in their place, didn' know if ya'd be mad for me comin' here." Misty said shyly.

Cordelia shook her head, looking for Misty's hand and grabbing it. "I'm not, really. Is the other way around."

Misty smiled. "Well, do ya need help with somethin'?"

Cordelia thought for a moment; she did but that meant she couldn't do it by her own, so no, she wouldn't ask for help.

The older witch shook her head. "No, Mist, it's alright. I-I can do it by myself."

Misty looked at her. "Ya sure, Miss Cordelia? I can stay here with ya and help ya."

"No, I'm sure." Cordelia smiled as she looked down.

Misty bit her lip, not sure if she should listen to her or stay. "Miss Cordelia..."

"I can do it by my own, Misty. Everyone here thinks I can't but I do! I'm not useless." Cordelia whispered the last part, biting her lip. "Misty, I'm-"

"No. It's alrigh'. Ya don' have to apologize for anything. I'm gonna leave ya now." Misty turned to leave but stopped. "Ya know...I know ya can do it, Miss Delia. I believe in you." The young witch looked at Cordelia. "I know ya blind and well...maybe ya right and everyone thinks ya can' do things by yourself but...I do. But also, just because ya can do this by yourself doesn't mean ya should have to." Misty smiled. "Just call me if ya need help."

Cordelia's heart dropped by Misty's words. Misty was right, she did need help.

"Wait, Mist!" Cordelia looked for Misty's hand or arm in front of her, hoping Misty was still standing in front of her. She felt someone grabbing her hand. "You stayed."

"I'm sorry, just wanted to make sure ya were going to be alrigh'." Misty blushed. I can' leave her here by her own, even if I know she can do it by her own. And I could stay here all day just looking at her...she's so beautiful.

Cordelia blushed as she heard Misty's thoughts, she cleared her throat. "I um...I do need your help."

Misty smiled. "I can just stay here by ya side and if ya need somethin', ya just tell me."

Cordelia smiled and nodded. "Yes, please."