Of course, I love you. - (Rally).

Ally sighed as she walked back to the couch where Rachel was grading some exams. Rachel looked up at Ally and smiled.

"Oz said he's alright, they are playing this new game Todd bought and they are having the time of their life." Ally rolled her eyes and laughed. She sat beside Rachel and rested her arm behind Rachel's head.

Rachel chuckled. "Well, they deserve it. Greta told me they both did amazing on the exams and homework's." She looked at Ally and smiled.

Ally smiled. "Yeah, they are both good kids." She looked down and rested her head on top of her hand. "He sometimes says that he misses having you. He said it was more fun but...that Greta is also a good teacher."

Rachel chuckled. "Yeah I miss them too, they were a lot easier to deal with." She shook her head. She placed the papers on the table in front of her and turned to look at Ally. "He's a great kid because he has a great mom."

Ally stared at Rachel and bit her lip. "I guess so."

Rachel smiled and moved closer to Ally, grabbing her legs and putting them on top of hers. "It's true, don't guess. I know what I'm saying." She leaned in to kiss Ally's nose.

Ally giggled. "You're too good to me."

"I've been told." Rachel smiled. She ran her hand through Ally's hair.

"Oh by the way. Oz asked me to invite you to his game this Saturday, he really wants you to be there."

Rachel melted, she thought Oz wouldn't accept her but she was wrong. "I would love to be there and I will be there." She nodded.

Ally smiled. "Really? He's going to be so happy. And so will I." She bit her lip. "I really didn't think I had a chance with you. Me being a mom...just thought you wouldn't want that or you'd ran away when you figured my real self." She laughed.

Rachel shook her head. "No way. I wouldn't have done that. Oz is amazing and he's so sweet, he really won my heart and so did you."

"So you still like me after finding out that I'm weird?" Ally pouted playfully and tilted her head.

Rachel laughed. "Of course, I love you." As soon as the words left her mouth, her eyes widened. "I-I...oh my god. Shit. I'm sorry. God I knew I would ruin this sooner or later." She covered her face with her hands and groaned.

Ally stared at Rachel in awe, surprised by the words but feeling butterflies on her stomach. She moved closer to Rachel basically sitting on her lap and grabbed her face in her hands. "Hey, baby. It's alright." Ally smiled. "I love you too." She whispered.

Rachel smiled. "You do?"

"I do." Ally bit her lip and leaned down to kiss her lips lightly. "I love you so much." She whispered against her lips.

"Thank God." Rachel wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her down for another kiss.