How long have I been out? - (Foxxay)

"Baby...Mist. Wake up. Please." Cordelia caressed Misty's cheeks.

Misty opened her eyes to stare at Cordelia who had a worried face and tears rolling down her cheeks. "Dee? What happened?"

"Oh darling." The supreme smiled and pecked her lips. "You scared me. You passed out."

"R-Really? How long have I been out?" Misty sat down with the help of Cordelia and looked around, seeing that they were on the greenhouse.

"An hour, I've been trying to wake you up but you never responded."

"Why did I pass out?" Misty rubbed the back of her head and looked at Cordelia again.

Cordelia chuckled. "Don't you remember, my love?" The swamp witch shook her head. "Try to remember...I told you something important."

Misty furrowed her brows and looked down at her lap, trying to remember what happened before she fainted. She stood up when she felt Cordelia doing the same and grabbing her arm to help her. Her eyes grew wide and looked back at Cordelia. Tears forming on her eyes.

"S-So...ya ain't lyin'?" Misty smiled.

The older witch bit her lip, smiling. "Nope. I'm not."

Misty screamed and hugged Cordelia tightly, picking her up. "Oh my god, Cordelia! Baby!" The young witch pulled away. "We're gonna be mommies?"

Cordelia nodded and chuckled. "Finally. We are."

"This is amazing, oh my god. A-And it's also mine...it's mine. The spell worked." Misty looked so surprised that it seemed like she was fainting again.

Cordelia grabbed Misty by the arms. "Don't you faint again, Mist. It's enough with you falling once." They both laughed.

Misty pulled Cordelia closer and kissed her lips. Cordelia kissed back sweetly and wrapped her arms around Misty's neck.

"Ya gonna be the perfect mom, Delia." Misty whispered against her lips and smiled.

"We are going to be perfect mommies...together." Cordelia looked at her and kissed her once again.