I, uh, I love you. (Foxxay).

"Zoe, have you seen Misty?" Cordelia looked at her somehow worried.

Zoe nodded. "Yeah, I think I saw her outside with Mallory. She's been outside all day long. Is everything alright?"

"I don't know." The supreme sighed. "She's been distant and I don't even know why. I thought we were good."

"You guys spend every waking moment together, I don't think Misty suddenly hates you." Zoe chuckled.

Cordelia smiled a little. "I don't know. Maybe I do need to give her some space." She looked down at her hands who were playing with her skirt.

"Look, Cordelia...it's really not my place to say anything but...I think you should talk to Misty. I sure that if you get her to talk to you, she will tell you what really is going on."

Cordelia tilted her head. "Is there something I need to know?"

Zoe sighed. "Like I said, it's not really my place." She smiled a little and walked out of the living room.

Cordelia sighed and shook her head. Days without Misty were the worse.

__________________________________________________

Misty hummed the song that was playing in the radio as she worked in a new plant, lost in her own thoughts. She was deep in concentration that she didn't hear Cordelia entering the greenhouse.

Cordelia couldn't help but stare at her. She smiled. Misty was always so delicate when it came to nature and Cordelia couldn't love her more for that. Her only wish was that Misty knew how much she loved her.

It's been almost a year since Misty came back. Almost a year of hard work to get Misty going again. Almost a year of perfect days by her side. Cordelia didn't want to waste any more time but she didn't want to scare Misty away, it'd be too hard to lose her again.

Cordelia cleared her throat to make herself present. Misty turned around and smiled as she saw the older witch. "Hello, Misty."

"Hi, Miss Cordelia. Ya been standin' there for long?" Misty went back to the plant.

Cordelia sighed a little. "No, just got here." She walked closer to Misty. "Mist, I don't want to interrupt you but I uh- I need to talk to you."

Misty took a deep breath before clearing her throat and turning to look at Cordelia. "Alrigh'. Whatcha wanna talk 'bout?" She asked softly as she cleaned her hands with her own skirt.

"Why have you been distant?" Cordelia said almost whispering, not wanting to sound desperate to know.

Misty shook her head. "I-I didn' mean to...I just...I needed some time."

"Time? Are you alright?" Cordelia placed her hand on Misty's arm, caressing it lightly.

Misty shivered by this, swallowing hard. "I-I am I just...I needed time to t-think." She looked into Cordelia's eyes. "I don' want ya to hate me." Her eyes filled with tears by the confession.

Cordelia shook her head, surprised by the comment. "Hey, Misty no." She placed both hands on Misty's face. "I would never. Not in a million years. Why would you say that?"

"Cause I love you." Misty whispered, not looking away from Cordelia's eyes.

"W-What?"

"I, uh, I love you and...I-I was scared to t-tell ya cause I thought that maybe...maybe ya didn' feel the same." Misty sighed and chuckled. "But I do! I love ya and I just...if ya gave me the chance, I promise I will-"

Cordelia cut her off by kissing her. A simple and get sweet kiss, full of love. The supreme pulled away and the young witch opened her eyes in awe.

"So...now what do you think? Do I feel the same?" Cordelia smirked.

Misty nodded. "I guess ya do." The swamp witch pulled her closer to her and brought their lips back together.

Cordelia chuckled and kissed back, whispering 'I love you' over and over again against her lips.