Please don't make me say it again. - (Cordelia Goode/Reader).

You were putting your clean clothes on your closet since you spent all morning doing laundry. The past few days, you've been trying to distract yourself so you could stop thinking about a certain someone. The supreme.

It was hard enough to see her everyday and working with her with the paper work, now that your feelings started growing, it was harder to concentrate.

There was a knock on the door and your mind started wondering who was behind it, wishing that it wasn't Cordelia. As you opened the door, you found the supreme smiling at you. Well shit.

"Miss Cordelia! Hi." You smiled.

"Hi, y/n. Can I come in?" Cordelia smiled.

You nodded. "Sure, yeah uh...come in." You let her into the room and closed the door. You sighed and followed Cordelia. You both sat on your bed. "So uh...what's up?"

"Well, the girls went out and they told me you didn't want to go with them. You okay?"

"Yeah I am, I just spent all morning doing laundry and I wanted to rest." You smiled.

She nodded. "And also I uh...I wanted to ask you something." The supreme looked at you and smiled softly. "Why have you been acting so weird around me?"

Your heart stopped for a moment as you kept staring into her eyes. "I uh- I haven't...I mean- no. I'm okay I'm just uh-" You looked down to your hands.

Cordelia took your hand and caressed it lightly. "Darling, you have nothing to be afraid of. I only want to help you. If there's something wrong, I want to know if I can help you in anyway."

You looked into her eyes and felt tears forming in your eyes. You shook your head. "I don't want to ruin things." You whispered softly.

The older witch shook her head. "No, you would never."

"I would, believe me. You would want me to move or just disappear." You sobbed.

Cordelia moved closer and placed her other hand on your cheek, trying to keep your eyes locked with hers. "I would never do that, y/n. Never. You are part of this coven. You are part of this family. I care about you and I would never leave you."

You looked at your lap again and sobbed even more. "You are going to hate me if I tell you that...t-that I'm in love with you and you would never forgive me for this and I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it and I just can't..." You whispered everything, pleading that she wouldn't hear you but you knew she did.

"What did you say?" Cordelia asked softly, sounding surprised.

"Please don't make me say it again." You shook your head.

Cordelia sighed and made you look at her again. "It may not be right but...I don't hate you at all." She smiled. "I also have feelings for you." She whispered.

Your heart stopped and you kept staring at her. "What?"

"I won't repeat that again. You didn't so I won't." She smiled playfully at you.

"Don't play with me, please. Please tell me this is not a dream." You chuckled.

Cordelia leaned in and looked into your eyes for approval. You decided to close the gap and kissed her lips lightly. You smiled through the kiss.

"Now do you believe me?" Cordelia whispered against your lips.

You nodded. "Yeah but I think I need you to prove it more." You smiled and pulled her closer by placing your hands on her waist. She chuckled and kissed you again.