Lucky me (Sarah Paulson/Reader).

As you headed out of the bathroom, you saw Sarah laying on her stomach, hair messy, eyes closed and arms spread on the bed. You smiled at the sight, biting your lip. You couldn't believe this was your life now.

It's been exactly 2 years since you started dating Sarah and 5 since you met her. Everything was really unbelievable, the way you two met, the way you both became friends, the way you both started dating, everything felt like a dream.

As always, you were in a hurry, you had an appointment with a patient and you knew that if you were late, she'd probably have a crisis. You ran as fast as I could, only stopping to look for your phone that was ringing. You were about to start running again when you ran into someone. This someone knocked you down and you fell.

"Oh god! I am deeply sorry! I didn't see you there. Shit. I'm sorry, let me help you." This sweet voice grabbed your hand.

You looked up to find yourself staring at the one and only Sarah Freaking Paulson. Your eyes widened as you kept staring at her, not believing she was in front of you and not to mention, holding you hand.

"I-I...It's f-fine."

She looked at you and chuckled. "Did you hit your head?" You shook your head. "Do you see ghosts? Is someone behind me you don't like?"

The questions made you snap out of your thoughts. You furrowed your brows and chuckled. "What?"

"Well, you looked like you were lost in your thoughts and I thought that probably you were looking at someone behind me." She giggled.

You couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. "With all the honesty, I'm surprised that is you I'm talking to. I can't believe it's actually you."

"Huh so...you're a fan." Sarah smirked.

You sighed and nodded. "Yup, I am." You bit your lip, not knowing what to say next.

Sarah nodded and got a pen out of her bag. She grabbed your arm and started writing something. "Well...I'd like to make it up to you since it was all my fault." As she finished, she looked back at your eyes and smiled.

"I- Okay." You smiled nervously. "I'm Y/n by the way."

"Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." She winked at you.

You felt your blood boiling but the moment was broken when your phone went off again, taking back into reality.

"I-I'm running late, I'm sorry but I-I'll call you." You smiled.

"I'll be waiting then." Sarah bit her lip and winked at you before you started  running again.

You chuckled by the memory and sighed happily. Ever since that day, your life changed completely. You were so nervous to call her because you thought it was a joke. You were so glad that you actually did.

You walked to the bed and sat beside Sarah, waiting for her to move or wake up. She only groaned. You giggled and leaned down to kiss her naked back. You loved to kiss her whole body, it felt so soft against your lips, but, your favorite part to kiss was the scar on her back. You, on your psychologist mind, always thought that scars meant more than anything because you considered them battle scars.

You kissed up and down her spine until you got to her neck and back to her scar. She moaned and turned her head to look at you. You then moved back into your place to look at her with a smile on your face.

"You always kiss my scar." Sarah said in a sleepy voice. So sexy. She opened her eyes and looked at you with sleepy eyes. "Why?"

"Cause it's a part of you. It's your battle scar and I love it." You smiled as you leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose.

She chuckled and moved to face you. "You're too much for me."

You shook her head. "Nope. You are, my love. I don't really know how I got so lucky."

Sarah blushed and bit her lip. "The lucky one is me, actually. You are truly everything to me, y/n."

You smiled and leaned down once again to kiss her on the lips this time. "Even?"

"Fine." She smiled and pulled you down on top of her, wrapping her arms around your neck and kissing you passionately. "Have any patients today?"

You shook your head. "I'm all yours, baby."

"I like the sound of that." She pecked your lips. "How about if we sleep for a while, then have sex, we order a pizza and come back here?"

"A lazy day?" You kissed her cheek and then started kissing her neck. "I love your plan but...I'd rather have sex right now." You sucked on her collarbone, making her moan.

"Y-Yes." She pulled your head back up and kissed you once again.

Yes. You were totally lucky.