Prologue

Hello, this is my first time writing a story, do know that English isn't my first language. I will fix any mistakes in the future. Enjoy lol

heeyyleennn 😔 thanks for helping ily ❣

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Being an introvert isn't easy for you. You were always ridiculed back in school for not having friends. Little did they know you weren't as quiet and shy as you are now.

A painful memory flashes in your mind.

Sighing,you continue arranging the money.

You are now working as a cashier in a not-so-small store. It is hard.

I mean you're an introvert and getting a job like this is surprising since you have to talk to customers.

Snapping back, you notice that you have been daydreaming.

Gosh if the manager had seen that, I would've been lectured.

Your manager looses his temper very easily.

Like that one time when you accidentally barged in his office because there's a humongous spider on the table and accidentally saw him sucking his tOEs out (nah im messing with you)

It was funny tho.

You almost burst out laughing when the front bell rings,signalling there's someone entering.

Huh? Who would come here at the ass crack of dawn? (Your shift starts at 5 a.m. btw but you always come in at 3 to avoid being late)

The clock strikes at 4 a.m.

"Fuck,where is it?" You hear. You see the man messing up the products on the rack. He is wearing a black tux.

Why would someone wear something so fancy in the morning?

Straightening your position, and try to gain your confidence you look at the man.

Y/n:"Welcome" You say.

?:"...."

Y/n:"How... may I help you?" You hesitantly ask.

?:"...."

No response.

Shall I go to him?...Nah I'm too shy.

You see him messing up another rack.

Y/n:"Hmm" You hum.

...and another

Y/n:"Fuck it the manager's gonna beat my ass if I don't do anything"

You go out of the counter and walk up to him. Slowly. You are nervous.

Why am I such a coward? You got this,Y/n just politely ask the man what's he is looking for.

You tap his shoulder.

Y/n"H-hey is there anything I can HeLp?" You squeak the last part.

Oh god what was that?

You facepalm yourself internally.

The man glances at you and continues rummaging the racks.

Y/n:".......I'm gonna get fired aren't I?" You sigh, feeling scared at the thought.

Y/n:"HEY STOP!" You yell.

He continues doing the same thing.

You keep quiet for a while.......then you loose your temper.You stomp towards him and push him. Hard. Causing him to stumble on the stacks of unused boxes.

Dang Y/n where did that came from?

He stares at you fiercely.You shiver, obviously scared.

Oh no

Thanks for reading!

Edit: dang this story's growth is outstanding