8-[Bucket List]

Before we continue the story, I want to express my thanks for 1K reads! I am REALLY,really grateful for those who read 😢😢 this is really a gift for me after having a hard time going thru my exams ❣ and again, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU 3000 😢

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Location: Park
Tuesday,7 am

The sounds of birds singing and the leaves rustling from the wind just makes everything so much better. Earlier this morning, Jungkook had woken you up and made breakfast for you, fortunately the waffles was good or else you would have smacked him right then and there for waking you up such early in the morning.

He then asks you to accompany him to take a walk in a nearby park, had he not made the breakfast you would not be here. Taking a seat in front of the lake, you both have a casual conversation. Taking a deep breath, you say, "Hey," "Yeah?" He replies as he rests his body on his propped hands. "....there's actually something more," "I know." He breaths out.

Huh?

"Know what?" "Your high school past. I know." Flustered by his knowingness, you ask, "H-how?" "All grim reapers assigned to their 'clients' are given information by the high authorities to make our job easier," "Oh," Yet again, another grim reaper info. "Y/n," He says and takes his hand in yours, "You're beautiful, you know that?" Your face flush at his sudden comment. "And I like how your cheeks redden when I compliment you, I like how your eyes sparkle when you're talking about your interests, I like how your face brightens up at the thought of something doing something that seems to interest you." And at that last compliment, your cheeks have become very red until your ears are red as well.

"W-why s-s-so su-sudden?" You stutter as you look down at the grass. "Just wanted you to know." He smiles wholeheartedly seeing how you react, you look up to see him admiring you, "I don't get why he chose someone else,"

"There's many reasons why he should have left me." You mumble, thinking he won't hear you. "Y/n, look at me." He grabs your chin to make you face him, "He doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone better, way better." You smile sheepishly at his statement. "Thank you. But I really don't. " He lets out a frustrated sigh after hearing your words. "Have you ever consider doing a bucket list?" He suggests.

"Ain't have no time for a bucket list." "Well now you do." He jumps up from his place as he cleans up the dirt from his clothes. "Wait here," You giggle, "Where are you going?" "To a stationary store!" He screams from afar, already leaving you alone by the lake. "What is he up to now?" You fumble with the buttons on your shirt while waiting for him to appear.

"Y/n?" A voice calls from behind. You hum as a reply, "Yes?" You turn around only to be met by a tall figure blocking the sun.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Oh, hey Peter." "Hey, it's nice to meet you here." He extends out his hand forward as you gladly accept his hand. "What brings you here?" He flashes a smile to you. "Oh nothing, just wanted to enjoy the outside world once in a while," you smile back.

He looks over to the lake, "It's quite a view isn't it? The lake and the clouds and birds chriping, I would've assumed you were on a date or something you know?" He chuckles. You laugh, "Yeah right as if anybody would like me,