6- [How I Crumble pt.1 ]

Location:Home
Monday,6pm

You and your cousin had been shopping for the last 5 hours and when she finally decided to go home, your legs could barely move anymore.

"Finally! Home sweet home." You walk over to the couch and plop down. Julia, on the other hand is rummaging through the piles of bags of clothes she had bought using her credit card. Who knows when the card is out of limit?

You glance over to her and sees that she's still in her own world, checking out the the high end clothes she bought. And suddenly you heard a bang in your room and you snap back to reality.

Hm? Is that...ah! Jungkook!

How could you totally forgot about him? He must've waited so long for you to come home. Julia, who heard the bang stops her action and moves her attention to your room. "What was that?" She asks.

Quick, think fast!

"O-oh uh i-it was just my cat's neighbour!" You exclaim. "Your cat's neighbour? How did it get in there? Do you want me to help get rid of it?" She asks and walks closer to your room. You dash towards her and stretch your hand out to prevent her from coming closer. "O-oh it always c-comes here for food, through the, um..window?"

Given by your tone and facial expressions you expect she won't believe in you but, luck seems to be on your side. "You sure? You don't need any help?" Feeling a bit in relieve, you say "Psh, nah I can handle it on my own. You go check out the things you bought." "Well,okay then." She says and walks over to the guest bedroom while bringing her shopping bags with her.

"Whew that was close." You sigh. You twist the knob on your door and meet a surprising view. "WHAT THE-" Your clothes are all over the place, tissues hanging by the bed, the floor and even the ceiling. It is a total. Mess. And not to mention your underwears splaying everywhere. And, to top it all off a struggling Jungkook who's trying to turn off the radio which, its sound has been blaring in your room. It is a blessing that your wall is sound proof otherwise, your cousin and the neighbours would have hear that.

You stomp into the room angrily towards the man in the room. He takes one look at you and runs towards the bathroom. "JEON FUCKING KOOK OPEN UP AT ONCE OR ISTG I'LL BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR." You can hear him whimpering from the other side. "N-no..." "What the fuck do you mean no?!" Then, he stays silent. "Alright, two can play at this." You say angrily and grab the bathroom door's key from the drawer.

"I'm sorry!" He tries to make amends with you before you open the door. Struggling with the keys, you curse under your breath. His breathing goes faster from hearing the door being unlock.

Once you step inside the bathroom all you can see is a petrified Jungkook standing by the tub. "Care to explain?" You say and arch an eyebrow. "I-I got b-bored.." He stutters and looks down.

Aww poor baby. Your heart soften at the sight.

You relaxen your position and feels a pang of pitiness in your heart. He must've gotten so tired of waiting and kept alone in the appartment for hours.

You sigh and walk towards him. He flinches at your sudden movement. You then, decide to continue your approach slowly. He examines the exit behind you and waits for the opportunity to arrive. Once you're far enough from the door, he launches himself towards the door and runs away.

That sneaky brat.

Somehow, he made it to the living room and there, you start chasing him around the house. You both knock over some furnitures during the chase but you can't care less, you only have one objective in mind: catch the coconut headed brat.

That evening,

Your cousin has gone to her home due to her office assignments. "I don't want to delay it anymore,besides you know how my boss is when I don't finish them by the deadline." She states when you try to refrain her from leaving.

And now, here you are, in your appartment with a so-called grim reaper. You don't even know if he's legit yet you let him stay anyways well, he is basically staying in your house without your permission, not that you mind anyways. Like, who would kick out such a fine ass men?

"Hey, you okay?" A voice snaps you back to reality. "Oh, yes I'm fine." The appartment seems more lively with his presence. He sits down at the couch by the window with you. Your attention seems to be at the sun setting as the sky changes its colour to an orange tinge with yellow.

You think back to when the incident happened. Your heart aches at the thought of it.

He looked so sincere. Even acted sincere. But it was all just an act. A foolish act.

Flashback,

"Stop looking at your phone and pay attention to your girlfriend," I whined. "What's more important than me anyways?" My arms were crossed.

He chuckled, "Aww baby, I'm sorry, it was just my friend," He wrapped his arms around me. "He seems to can't stop messaging me."

"Yeah,right."

"Hey, how 'bout this? I buy you an ice cream and you can stop sulking and love me again," He smirked. "How's that sound?"

"Ugh, fine, you got me. I hate it when you do that."

"Y/n!" A voice startle you. "Huh? Yes?" It was so sudden, you almost stumble down the couch. He chuckles, "What were you thinking about?" "Oh,nothing." You untruthly say. "I know lies when I hear it. Come on, spill the beans." He insists. "Y-you won't understand."

You turn away from him,watching the sinking sun in front of you. He follows suit. "You know, I can't help you if you don't tell me." He starts. "Huh?" You completely forget about the whole 50 days thing.

"You know, the reason why I come here." He hints. And it all comes back to you again. "Oh. Right." You respond plainly. Sighing, you straighten your position and face towards him.

You don't even know where to start, to be honest. "Well...."

"And they live happily ever after. Tch, clichè." I was walking at the park with my book in hand and my phone in the other. It seemed like a good weather to take a walk. I was wrong. Soon, the weather became cloudy and thunders were heard.

I ran to find a shelter nearby, thankfully, there's a building not far from where I was and so, I went there. I didn't expect for it to rain so I didn't bring an umbrella with me.

That's odd, the weather seemed just fine minutes ago and now I'm soaking wet.

"Hey, could you move over please?"

Huh? I looked around for the source of the voice, surely, there was no one. I thought it was just my imagination and so I ignored it. Soon after,my shoulder was tapped which made me jump a little.

"I'm over here." Oh. My. God. In front of me stood the most stunning man I've ever encountered.

"Wait, wait so you're saying that you were standing in front of him and you don't even know that he's there? Tsk, pathetic." He tsks while shaking his head.

"H-hey I was rushing!" You defend.

"Yeah,yeah, please continue." He says as if he didn't just interrupt you.

This bastard. Istg.

End of Chapter 6

A/n:Sorry for not updating for a couple weeks! I hope this long chapter makes up for it. Thanks for reading!