9-[Hehehe]

Location: Convenience Store
Wednesday,8 am

Turns out,'boosting Y/n's stamina' wasn't on the top of the list, "Buy food ingredients," you read out loud. "How on earth is this gonna help me?" "Well sweetie, not only will this make your lazy ass go out, it will also benefit me into getting to know what humans eat." He says in a matter of factly.

Wha- I-

"Why would you want to know what humans eat?" You say as you grab a snack from a rack. "So I can poison them."

Well that was unexpected.

He giggles seeing how you react causing you to let go of the snack. "I was just kidding, geesh." He grabs the snack and examines its content, "Gummies?" He raises an eyebrow. You try to snatch back the gummies from his hold but it is to no avail, as he holds it higher than your reach. "Yeah, and what about it Mr.Bunny Smile?" He chuckles at his nickname you gave, "Bunny smile? I like that, I guess my smile is kinda cute eh?" He shows off his smile at his remark.

"Psh, show off." Sticking out your tongue, you take another one from the shelf. "It won't give you any benefit you know," he shakes the box and puts it back. "But I sure can satisfy my hunger of sweets," "Gummies can rot your teeth darling," he points to the gummies in your hand. "Do I look like I care?" You stick out your tongue.

"Rude."

-----------------

"Instead of buying yogurts,milk,cereals and all that healthy shit, we end up buying gummies,sweets and lollipops. How ironic," he shrugs the paper bag in his hand. (#gottasavetheturtles) You chuckle giddily. "Thanks for treating me," you smile happily, "Tch, who said it was for free?" "Oh.. it wasn't?"

"No." Arrogantly walking pass you,he hands you the bag. "Hey! Wait up!"

"What can I do to repay you?" You halt his walking by extending your hand in front of him. He arches his eyebrow, "You sure you want to repay me?" "Uh huh, I don't wanna die knowing that I'm still owing a grim reaper," he scoffs, "Just a grim reaper? Is that what I am to you?" "Well, yeah what else?" "Nothing, I was expecting we could be friends. Guess not."

"Woah there, I didn't say we aren't friends, we're definitely friends! Besties!" You jump giddily. "Yeah, right." He says and walks pass you.

What's wrong with you?

"Why are you so offended?" "Nothing." "Tell meeeeee," you pout, "I said it was nothing." He avoids looking at you, "Hmmm, doesn't seem like it's nothing,"

You both arrive at your appartment soon after, "Jungkooooook," "What?" "If you won't tell me, I'll-" "You'll what?" He turns to you, "Shove me down the toilet? Buy more gummies? Make more weird excuses?" You frown at his sudden odd change, "Why are you like this?"

He groans in frustration making you flinch a little, upon seeing your reaction his expression softens, "Oh, Y-y/n I-I'm sorry," "No, it's fine, really, you're mad at me. It's my fault anyway." "No! It's not-" "Stop. I'm just- gonna go to my room and, munch on some gummies,"

Jungkook's POV

Great! Fucking great, Jeon Jungkook! Look what you have done.

"Oh dear, help me, what have I done?"

"You fucked up real bad, that's what you've done."

"Thanks,"

"No problemo,bro"

"Tae, I-I think I need a break,"

"No you don't, she needs you,"

"Well, it just seems like I'm making things worst." I sigh.

"You need to tone it down a little, remember, this isn't about us."

"Right, it's about her. Thanks Tae,"

End of Chapter 9

As you can see, based on the title itself, I have no idea on what to name this chapter jsksjdnkdka. Anyway, thanks for reading, remember to vote! 🌼

Edit: why does this wack of a story has 1.3k+ reads????? Eye-