7- [How I Crumble pt.2 ]

'The love of my life' I thought. 'He's the one' I thought. 'My soulmate' I thought. But it was all lies. Big distorted lies.

It was our 2nd anniversary and we were planning to celebrate it at a nice,lavish restaurant, but he, on the other hand had other plans.

9:00p.m
The clock strikes at nine and he still hadn't arrive yet. Where was he? Brrr, it was freezing. I looked over to my outfit which was quite revealing, I had on my most stunning dress on which was a simple,satin black maxi dress which revealed my backside, the lower part of it laced with beautiful flower patterns. The dress compliments my body curve perfectly.

As I was staring into the distance, I saw a manly figure dress in a suit. The figure is with a woman, being such curious I was, I squinted my eyes to try to see clearly what they're doing. His are hands wrapped around her waist which soon, travelled lower and lower and landed on her butt. She squealed at the action and hit his chest as she giggled, the man smiled and leaned forward her which caused their lips to touch.

I examined his clothes which oddly seemed familiar. My eyes travelled down to his shoes and stared at them. Those shoes, I knew those shoes. They're a rare type of shoes and not everyone can buy them. And I just so happen to know someone who owns it.

Immediately, I dashed towards them and grabbed the girl by her wrist, fast enough before they could eat each other's mouth out. "What is the meaning of this?!" I looked over to the man with a disbelieved look. His eyes trembled in fear as he searches for an excuse, "I-I c-can ex-explain" He said. "Well then explain!" Feeling angry and dissapointed, I retorted my hand from the girl "I'll explain for him," The woman replied.

"You see, there are many more prettier, cleverer, richer girls than you, but why did he choose you?" She puts a finger on her chin as she says, "Hmm I wonder why.. oh! It's beacuse you're easy to be manipulated," I gasped at her statement. "Oh! I'm sorry did I hurt you? Tsk, pathetic can't you see that he's just using you? The only person that he loves is ME. And only me."

She's right. I was just his toy. Easy to be manipulated. "And not to mention your appearance,ugh, disgusting! Have you seen yourself? You look like a monster, you think that dress looks pretty on you? Well you're wrong, you look like a fucking cow in it." She fired and let out a triumphant laugh. There. I've lost it and ran away from the scene.

12 am
A tear escape from your eye as you tell the man next to you what happened in the past. "Well,now you know everything."

"Wow," He breathes out. "He doesn't deserve you-" "No,I-I it was my fault. So stupid of me to let myself be fooled like that. I should have known," You sigh. You look over to the now, dark sky, somehow the moon seems to gleam more than the other nights.

The stars in the sky compliments the moon and the moon compliments back. Like best friends. The moon and the sky, together, forever.

"Wow," Your eyes glimmer at the sight. He looks at you intesively, as if trying to figure you out. "Y/n, just know you're not alone, we're here too." He says softly and puts his hand on top of yours. "And I think the moon agrees too." He chuckles, showing his bunny smile.

"I-" "Shush, let's stay like this for a moment." You smile, "Okay." The wind blows your hair as you admire the moon, your lips slightly curving. You shiver at the coldness of the night. You haven't felt like this in a long time, so calm, peaceful, everything pushed aside for a moment. Just a moment.

After what seems like forever, your alarm clock rings, you shift to your bedside table to turn it off. You glance at the time.

2 am. How the hell does time flies so fast?

"Well, we should head to sleep," He stretches his arms and feet and let out a yawn, indicating that he's ready to sleep.

"Goodnight angel." He says which forms a smile on his face.

"Goodnight, kook" You smile back and drag your tired body to bed.

Why did I choose him? Well that's another story to tell.

End of Chapter 7

{A/n:Thanks for reading!}