3- [The Meeting]

Location: Alley
Saturday,1.30 am

Author's POV

"Well there goes our chance of meeting her" a handsome green hair man says. "We should've let Kook talk to her first." The tall dimpled man says.

"Cut it out, we'll just use the old way" The one that seems to be the oldest suggests.

"Or I can just walk to her house duh." A coconut head suggests. "Don't you see that she's scared of you dummy?" Said a short purple hair. The coconut head's face scrunches cutely.

The green hair man pinches his cheeks, unable to resist the cuteness. "Can we just go home already? I'm sleepy" said a tired grumpy cutie.

Then they all vanish, not leaving any traces behind. As if they weren't there at all.

Y/n's POV

"The alley,tonight" The dark voice says sternly. "And don't run away this time."

You wake up with a headache and as you suspected last night, a back pain as well.

The week has only started and it's already shitty.

As always, you check the clock.

"1 PM?!" You bolt to the bathroom and shower as fast as possible. After calling a grab, you throw any clothes you can find on.

Oh god please make it on time.

You dash out of the appartment. It's 1.50 and your grab hasn't arrive yet. You pace back and forth, unable to wait any longer.

Come on come on come on hurry up.

After a what seems like forever, your Grab driver arrives.

Hurrah!

You quickly enter the car and tell the driver your work place's address.

Panicking, you check your watch the whole ride.

"Calm down miss, we're near." The driver said.

You give the driver an awkward smile. You can see your work place in sight and feel more nervous.

Crap. I'm gonna pee myself. I can FEEL it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Not realising that you have arrived you look outside the window, being morr nervous than ever.

If I get fired, I won't be able to pay the bills. What am I gonna do?

You inhale in and out. Your attempt to calm down fails.

"Hey, cheer up you're not fired yet." "And if you do, here's my number" the male driver hands you his card. "Since you seem to be in a dire situation, I'm gonna give it a free ride." He chuckles.

"Are you sure?" You don't wanna seem desperate.

"Yes, it's the least I can do for a damsel in distress" He winks. You blush.

Now that you clearly look at him he doesn't look bad. He has a slicked back brown hair, dreamy eyes that you can get lost in. And to top it all off, a killing smile.

Oh, is that a dimple I see?

"You're drooling, miss" He giggles.

THATS DEFINITELY A DIMPLE. UWU.

Awkwardly, you say a thank you and exit. Woo what a week.

Suddenly remembering the matters at hand you dash to the store.