2- [Beware, Danger]

Location: Home
Friday,11 pm.

{A/n: There's hints on Y/n's past ;)}

"Meet us in the alley" a voice say and chuckles darkly.

You wake up from your slumber. While massaging your aching forehead, you get into a sitting position on your bed. It's nothing fancy, but it sure is comfortable. You check the clock on your bedside table.

I slept that long huh?

You don't care much about the dream since you've have the same dream for quite a long time now. You scan the room you're in. The flower petals slowly descending on the table. The streets are busy,full with honks and sounds that you can't comprehend.

You look over to the mirror opposite of your bed. A photo is display on the side. Your eyes are teary. Wiping it away,you look back at the moon.

So lonely, just like me.

You've always have compare yourself with the moon. It's a thing now.

Your phone buzzed. A message popped up.

Natty: Hey girl 😙 [11.05 pm]
Natty: So do you have plans for tonight? [11.05 pm]

Well obviously no.

Y/n: No,why? [11.05 pm]
Y/n: And aren't you supposed to be having your "beauty sleep"? [11.06 pm]

1 minute passed.
2 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes
7 minutes
8 minutes
9 minutes
10 minutes

Well,that's weird she always responds as fast as lightning.

You shrug it off and went to the bathroom. Your hair is messy, eyes sore, wet nose, lips chapped. To sum it all up you look-

Horrible, I always do.

Taking the towel on the railing you go take a nice, hot shower. You change into something casual. Plopping yourself on the bed, you take your phone.

2 new messages

Natty: Great! I'm picking you up! [11.30 pm]
Natty: My beauty sleep can wait 😜 [11.30 pm]

Confused, you text back.

Y/n: But it's nearly midnight! [11.30 pm]
Y/n: We have work tomorrow! [11.31 pm]

Ugh, great.

You slip into a pair of jeans and a sweater. Looking in the mirror, you put on some makeup. It's been a while since you've put on one.

For a second, I actually look decent.

A smile plaster on your face. Genuinely this time. The picture fall off. You stare at it, wondering if you should throw it away or put it back.

No, I can't.

You put the picture back in its place. A honking is heard from outside of your rented apartment.

Picking up your bag and putting on your shoes you are ready to go.

A familiar car come on your sight once you step out.

Y/n:"Natalie!"

Natalie:"Finally! "Took you long enough, I've been honking non stop."

Did she really? But I only heard the honk once. Eh, maybe I was too caught up in my daydreaming.

Silently you walk to the car and get in.

Natalie:" Wow you look nice" "Haven't seen you like this in a while" She beamed.