Will Kiing is Taking Over

Welcome to the story Recruits!(This might give me away) Again if you didn't read the description someone else has this idea but I will try my hardest not to copy anything they have already wrote.

Published- February 16

Wills POV~

Running through the forest with my best friend at my side. The King has his goons after us because we stole from their wagon of taxes. We're laughing while our satchels full of coins were banging against our sides making loud noises of metal hitting metal. The two of our footsteps were nothing compared to the 8 guards following us. They kept yelling at us to stop, turn ourselves in, and other things like that. 

"By the name of King Arthur stop at once!" The head guard, Israel shouted as we neared the deepest part of the forest. 

What they didn't know is there's a cliff coming up that there is no way they can get across. We can though. 

The sound of roaring water sounded the area proving the point that we were really close. "Ready Graser?" I asked as my accent rang through my ears. "As I'll ever be." He sighed, his Canadian voice bouncing throughout the area.

 I smiled and stopped running as did Graser. "This is so dumb." He whispered. 

I pulled out my bow with a single arrow attached and pointed it at the guards causing Israel to throw out his arms signalling them to stop. They slowed to a halt a few feet away.

"Alright Graser the carriage should be left alone. As soon as we get across we have to run." I whispered. "I'm ready." He smiled at me and nodded. 

"It was a pleasure but we gotta blast!" I yelled as we turned around running to the edge and jumping causing them to run at us again. I grabbed a vine draping over a branch from a tree nearby with my left hand, Graser dangling from my right.

"Bon voyage!!" Graser yelled saluting to the guards. 

Israel scowled at us as we landed. I broke the thin vine making it to be unusable. We highfived and started to jog towards the dirt road a mile away from where we were now. The exact road that the carriage would be broken down on the side of the road with a very annoying King Arthur waiting inside. 

This is not what he will be expecting after coming home from a long trip to the Hyrum Kingdom. An Ally of the late King Charles. 

"Will, dude, we are getting a bit close don't you think we should stop running?" Graser asked me as he started to huff, trying to catch his breath.

"Good idea, take a quick break because the guards will show up only a few minutes later than we do. We have to be fast on this one." I sighed slowing to a jog as we grew closer to the point where I could start to see the golden transportation, i mean we are surrounded by green so it sticks out like a sore thumb.

 "Lets go; like you said we don't have much time. Hand 'em over." He growled holding out his hand. I took off my jacket and handed it to him. He put it on covering his robot arm. 

We got into an accident 2 years back when I was 19 and Graser was 17. He ended up loosing the bottom half of his right leg and his whole left arm(and hand). 

It was pretty bad but the entire kingdom knows who we are because of our descriptions. Graser with the robot parts and Me with a bow, and a hat on. 

(Now Hats aren't common if you were about to say they were. Mind you these 2 are from like the 1500's idk but medieval times.) 

I put my hat in my satchel as to not be recognized by Satan himself. 

We walked a little ways away while still in incognito from the help of the woods. We stepped out onto the road and walked towards the golden ride. We stayed behind the field of vision as his back was to us. 

"This is outrageous, those boys are just so annoying always getting in the way. I swear their like little 5 year olds. If they are trying to get on my bad side its starting to work." I overheard Arthur mumbling to himself. 

I nodded at Graser and he started putting things into his bag as I put some in mine.  When almost everything was out of the cart from the back the sound of footsteps and horses grew louder. I smiled as they were just on time.

When Israel seen us he started going faster than the pace he was at. When the 'King' heard his guards making their way back he stepped out probably to lecture them, but didn't notice the two teenagers behind him. 

"You sure took your time. Hurry up I want to see my beloved Liam. I have a gift for him." He spoke when Israel got off his horse. He still hadn't said a word about us but never broke eye contact. 

"One moment sire." He said coming around the jeweled sphere to us. We circled around in a taunting way. 

"Who are you young fellows?" King Arthur asked us when we came into view. 

I grabbed his crown and Graser took off into a sprint. 

"What just happened?" Arthur is not the brightest of the bunch. 

I followed after the robotic buddy of mine. I put the crown on when we were a pretty safe distance and turned to face them. "Will Kiing is here to take over!" I yelled before laughing and throwing the crown onto the floor into a mud puddle. 

We took off running again as the guards more than likely started to come after us once more. When we started to near the wall of the kingdom, the footsteps stopped and horses started to grow louder. 

I climbed up the designated tree that we always use to get back in with Graser hot on my trail. 

"They're almost here, we have to get to Shelby's house and fast!" Graser yelled as I hopped onto the thick stone wall. 

As soon as Graser crossed I started seeing the tiny army of men. 

"Go, hurry!" I shouted signalling him to get down first. 

I held an end of a rope while the rest dangled down the 15 foot wall. Once he was close to the bottom I pulled the rope back onto the tree nice and hidden as Graser moved and stacked things against the wall for me to drop on. 

I jumped down giving my legs a sting before pushing Graser along as the drawbridge started to drop. We ran a few houses down before stopping and entering the house owned by non-other than Shelby Grace. 

"Thank goodness you guys are okay." She walked over and hugged us. Her squeaky voice felt comforting, a symbol of we made it home. 

"We don't have long to stay. We barely made it out of there. As soon as we know they aren't going to check this house anymore we'll come back up." Graser spoke after kissing his girlfriend. 

She may be 23 and hes only 19 but hey love is love, I think. I ran over to the escape route we have hidden inside of Shelby's guest bedroom. I pulled back the purple rug and opened the hatch there. 

"Graser we have to go. Say goodbye and hurry up." I shouted in a whisper as to not cause attention to the house. 

"Bye Shubble." Graser laughed and I heard a smacking sound before Graser walked into the room with a huge smile on his face. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We are starting a kingdom wide search for the annoying teen thieves! If found in your home, we will gladly put you in jail with them!" I heard King Arthur yell. 

Graser and I dropped down, and I heard Shelby walk in placing the rug back over the door. I heard a knock and a door open before plenty of feet walked around the house. 

We tiptoed our way down the smelly dark tunnel. "Your home is cleared for now, we will be back later for further inspection. And maybe for a date out to dinner?"

 "For the last time Richard, i'm seeing someone who I prefer way over you." Shelby's voice rang out. "I swear that bastard gets on my nerves." Graser growled. 

"C'mon lets go. As they said they will be back so we have to get to Harmony Hallow and store the extra money before anyone knows we're back. Then we can come back and you can do what you and Shelby do." I laughed out at the end. 

"Hurry up then, I want to go back." Graser started running to the end of the tunnel. 

"Doofus." I laughed running after him.