Perfect

Might I just say that i'm proud of myself i've gotten pretty far on this book and its only part 6. Enjoy Recruits!! So the picture above is Will's outfit that you will understand later.

Will's POV~

I was woken by Shelby as she starting speaking fast and my body was shaking side to side.

"Shelby calm down. What's up?" I asked rubbing the sleep and tiredness from my eyes.

"Will you need to get downstairs fast. They have an emergency search of all houses and shops. Someone ran from the castle, royalty or something, Graser is already waiting for you under the hatch. GO!" She shouted pushing me out of bed and down the stairs. I rethought out what she told me. Someone with royal blood escaped the castle.

Liam, it has to be. I quickly got down into the hatch and started running with Graser to Harmony Hallow for the 3rd time this week. 

"Now that we're here again, can I ask why your all of a sudden telling me your homosexual? Like as I said I have nothing against it, I'm just wondering." Graser spoke stopping the awkward silence we had going.

"I didn't believe it, Shelby told me she thought I was and I didn't really believe her. At the castle I met a guy, who was very nice and gave me a lot of information. He was also very good looking might I add. (Yes he is Will) That's how I knew that I did like dudes." I explained as we made it out to the other side.

"And might I ask who this guy was? Did I see him before?" 

"Prince Liam." I sighed dreamily just thinking about him again.

"Alright lover boy, we need to worry about who the hell is causing all this trouble and bring them back to the kingdom, so we can step foot outside of a building." Graser growled bending down letting me up first.

"I know who it is. Let's just walk around outside of the walls to see if they are around there and if not we head to Harmony Hallow for a few days. Okay?" I suggested pulling Graser out of the dirty walkway.

"It's Princey, isn't it?" He sighed walking towards the forest slowly trudging his way to the kingdom walls a few miles away. I laughed following him as we made a few jokes.

"How do I get back? Seriously I was an idiot to trust him. Oh my goodness Arthur will kill me!" I heard a male voice yell, a voice I knew far too well might I add. "I'll do it. I think he's saying he can't trust you. Visit him later tonight Will, I got this." Graser ran out of the trees and i heard a bit of conversation before they walked off. I headed back to the Harmony Hallow house and waited there for my best friend to return.

-------------------2 hours later--------------------

"Yo William, your Princey friend is actually a nice dude. I made sure he was a good match for you and he more than likely is. I asked him what he thought about you and for the most part it was things that were true and you want to hear. I had to set him straight on a few facts but other than that it was all good.

He thought you were the one to bring him out here, which was very stupid might I add. I told him we slept all night and half of the morning before we were yelled at to run by my lovely girlfriend. Also guess what he gave me? This." Graser walked in holding a diamond ring.

"I'm going to propose to Shelby tonight while you go meet up with Princey boy." He smiled stuffing it back into his pocket.

"I don't get to be there for the big question? Graser you've been together for forever and everyone knew this day would happen. I don't get to see it go down?" I started to complain forgetting he said to visit Liam later.

"Oh suck it up you'll get there one day and you don't have to invite me." Graser laughed.

"Do I get to go to the wedding at least?" I asked hoping it was a yes.

"Fine why not. I'll need you there anyways." He smiled at me as we walked into the caves.

"You go get a better outfit on and then go see your lovely royalty buddy." Graser pushed me into my room and apparently there are clothes in here? I looked in the closet and sure enough the perfect outfit. It looked good and seemed to be flexible if I needed to escape.

I came out a few minutes later with Graser talking to Frap and Scott. Scott's eyes went huge when he seen me walk out.

"It's perfect." Graser grinned as Frap screeched happily at me.

"Look what Graser got me!" Scott smiled at me holding up a plain ring band. I smiled back at him but then his smile faded.

"Now get going. I was able to see the sky while you were getting ready. It's pretty dark out. Go, go, go!" Scott started but Graser ended. They both laughed as I ran up the stairs and to the main exit. 

Instead of dropping down the hole I went to the wall and climbed up from there.

"Dammit." I cursed seeing lots of patrols. I dropped down on a patch of grass to make it a quieter fall with my bow slightly tugging from behind. I turned around and there was Joey, an old friend that stopped helping us out with missions a long time ago.

"I'll distract them saying someone took me from my house with a hat on. You hurry your way to wherever you have to go." He smiled at me.

"Thank you Joey!" I whispered sprinting towards the castle. I had no way up but my hands and feet. I started my way up and I heard guards yelling at someone. I looked over my shoulder and Joey was there surrounded by Israel and his goons. I scoffed and they pushed him into his house. I got to the second floor balcony's and headed inside from there because the third is empty.

I snuck out of the room I was in and looked around trying to remember which room was Liam's. I tiptoed my way to the staircase trying to visualize how it went down that night. I turned to my right and entered the room farthest from the stairs.

"For the last time, I'm not going to marry you!" I heard Liam's voice before I seen him.

"And why not?" I asked causing him to turn around.

"Will?" He asked skeptical.

"Yea, I came through the door this time. Window isn't very romantic and everyone was asleep. I had to climb a bit but I got here just fine." I smiled at him. He ran at me giving me a tight hug. I was shocked at first but slowly hugged him back.

He pulled back making my arms fall to my side. He had a huge grin on his face which made me smile.

"If I knew you would be this excited to see me I would have come by sooner." I joked as he slightly blushed.

"Can I be honest?" He asked which I instantly nodded.

"I can't get you out of my head. Your all I think about and it doesn't help that Arthur wants me of all people to marry him. I want you, not him." He sighed sitting on is bed.

I walked up to him and sat on the floor. We made eye contact and he started to blush again, this time more prominent than the last. I gave him a small smile before starting to talk.

"Your an amazing person, your very thoughtful and helped me out even though you didn't know me last time I was here. Your everywhere I look, I love you Liam." I sighed looking him in the eyes but every now and then my own would drift down to his lips. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up so that we were face to face. He leaned in to which I immediately did the same. My eyes closed and I felt the soft skin known as lips that belonged to Liam touch mine, causing the butterflies going nuts in my stomach to stop and fireworks to explode. 

I heard footsteps causing me to pull away.

"I'm sorry. I have to go but i'll be back as soon as I can. Okay?" I whispered waiting for his response before I jumped out the window. He nodded and I ran to the balcony door and quickly wrapping the rope around the edge before jumping down. Once I reached the bottom I tugged at the rope causing it to fall off and land beside me. I seen Liam wave before the balcony door's closed and his light turned on and Arthur walked in.

I smiled remembering what just happened before running to Shelby's hoping I might see the ring on her finger.