Stay

Don't hate me for the last part. Part 10 is a bit longer than most because the last few have been a few hundred words short. Enjoy!

Liam's POV

It's been 2 months since Will killed himself from my balcony. I haven't stepped foot outside of my room, nor the castle, even though I'm not allowed anyways. I can't eat much, my sleep schedule has been thrown off, and I can barely stand it when Arthur walks into the room. 

It was almost midnight, Arthur was asleep and I was reading another book. I heard the sound of rustling from the halls but thought nothing of it because it was probably a guard. 

"Shut up!" I heard a familiar voice whisper, but I can't tell how I know them. Graser disappeared after Will...y'know.

"You shut up!" I heard a British accent whisper back, the stairs giving off the sound that someone was walking down them. "If we get caught, I will murder you." The British voice grumbled, and just like the other one it seemed familiar. I quietly stood up, walking to the door and slowly opening it to find no one there. 

"I must be imagining things." I muttered about to close the door again. The sound of a coin hitting the floor made my head jolt up and look around. "Never mind then." I whispered to myself, walking out my doorway and closing it behind me. 

A lot more rustling was heard as I neared the bottom of the steps, thankful that by now I know where all the creaks are made on each step, quickly avoiding them. 

"Oh my god Grase." The British boy laughed. Wait a minute. The sound of guards walking around made me run back up the stairs, not caring if I made a noise because the guards would bring me to Arthur, who's not fun if woken up, and I don't want that. 

"Wait!" I heard a guard yell as the two boys downstairs started to run from the room they were in. They ran right past me, letting me get a glimpse of who it was. The metal limbs on one, and the weird hat with the bow across his back on the other. These two could be told apart from everyone a mile away. 

Before they could get anywhere I grabbed onto their wrists and pulled them into my room. The momentum from their running made it easy to push them in fast without a fight. I closed the door quietly as to not alert the guards they were in here. 

"What are you-" I heard Graser start to speak but I shushed him as the guards came running up. 

"Damn, they got away." I heard Dallas mutter, walking back downstairs; the other not far behind. 

"What the hell is going on!" I heard the British boy yell. I still don't want to believe he's alive. I turned the light on and frowned. 

"You tell me." I leaned against the door, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Liam?" Graser asked walking up to me. 

"I've got to be hallucinating." I sighed rubbing my temples, walking away from the door and sitting on my bed. Will hadn't moved from his spot after I turned the light on. "You died. I watched you fall and die. I seen you jump, you get dragged away by Graser, and I became depressed, all for me to go insane months later? This is a joke!" I screamed pulling at my hair. I looked up to see both of them with guilt in their eyes. "And what the hell happened to you? Couldn't even say hello? Seriously why did I even believe you would come to talk after it all. No, because you have Shelby and whoever else lives in Harmony Hallow, because Liam isn't important anymore. Oh no!" I yelled starting to cry as I remembered the horrid night. 

I felt warm hands grab my wrists, gently pulling my arms from my head. "I'm alive Liam. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, or never informed you of the plan." I heard his voice before I opened my eyes. Another tear fell down my cheek as I made eye contact with him. He pulled me into a stand with him, wrapping his arms around my body in a tight hug. I threw mine around him as well, my head in his neck breathing in his scent. 

"Don't do that again to me, please." I mumbled starting to feel tired. 

"Hey, your okay. Next time, I'll tell you if it ever needs to happen again." He spoke, rubbing soft circles into my back. 

I felt myself being picked up so I subconsciously wrapped my legs around his torso, my arms moving to his neck. "I'll wait on the balcony." Graser said walking out of the room. 

Will's POV

Liam wrapped his legs around my waist, his arms around my neck and his head was still against my shoulder. I walked towards the bed as Graser left the room. I put my knee down first for better stability, before leaning over the bed and setting him down. I was about to get up to tuck him in and leave, but his arms wouldn't let go. "Stay, at least until I fall asleep." Liam blurted out sleepily. 

"Okay." I sighed laying beside him. I lifted the cover and helped him under, laying my arm over his waist. He turned to face me, eyes still shut. His breathing started to even out as he snuggled closer to my body. 

I closed my eyes trying to just enjoy the moment but I must have dozed off because Graser shook me awake and told me it was time to go. I sighed before slowly getting out of Liam's hold. He whimpered a bit as I got up but stayed in his sleeping state. I smiled before going with Graser to leave. I looked back one last time before climbing down the rope. 

So he isn't dead obviously. Ta-da! I think we needed some more moments between the two. I have an idea to get to know their relationship some more because they met and automatically the next time they seen each other said that they loved each other. Now that makes no sense so The next won't be a part but an explanation. I might change my mind and add a part right after IDK. Either way see you next time.