Will?

Welcome to part 4 Recruits! I hope I get this out on Monday(Today) But we never know. Enjoy!

Published- February 18 2019

Will's POV~

"Will?" Graser's hand flew in front of my face causing me to look away from the poster that could ruin my life.

"C'mon dude we're here for a reason. Let's go." Graser walked off after shutting the door. I looked out the window nearby and the sun has fully set. I followed Graser's direction and quietly went into a room.

I'm guessing this is Israel's room seeing as there is an armor stand literally right next to the bed and plenty of swords to go around. I didn't know they had rooms in the castle.

"Grase! This one is Israel's!" I whisper shouted to him as he started to leave the room he was in. He gave me a thumbs up and started to doodle on the map.

4 rooms left. We can do this.

"Hey Will, what are all of these rooms for anyways?" Graser asked walking into an empty room.

"Who knows." I answered walking into a pitch black room. Inside was a male sleeping on the bed. I closed the door behind me and snuck over to the window to see what side of the castle we've made it to. I got a good look at the North star so i'm guessing we're on the North side now.

The lights turned on causing me to turn around and face a male in his early 20's staring at me.

"Your the guy who was running from the guards this morning! How did you get in here?" He asked, his voice was smooth as velvet and honestly I could listen to it all day. 

"Well how about I leave, and never bother you again. Sound good?" I asked inching towards the door.

Honestly I just wanted to stay here and talk with him, to hear his voice again. That's obviously not an option though.

"Who are you?" He asked getting in my way.

"A human being, trying to leave through the door you are blocking." I sighed trying to get around him.

"My name is Prince Liam. My father died and now i'm stuck with King Arthur. I'm never allowed to talk to anyone, and I'm 22 for heavens sake.  So please just talk to me." He was desperate but that isn't what got me to turn around. 

Prince Liam was the reason we were here.

"I'll be back you just turn off the light, I'll be back." I walked out of the room and Graser walked out of one a few doors down.

"What were you doing in there?" He asked doodling again.

"Checking how far up we are. You go find the treasury I'll do the rest of the rooms. As soon as i'm done here I'll join you." 

Graser nodded heading downstairs and I turned around heading back into the room.

"Do I at least get to know your name?" Asked Liam, he was sitting on his bed, messing with his hair.

"Will Kiing." I answered leaning against the door.

"The Will Kiing? I was 18 when my father died and before he did Will Kiing was someone I've heard him talk about once or twice. He said you would have made a great guard. Plus King Arthur never shut up about you after he got back. Your quite popular I must say." He started laughing.

"I steal things for a living. Not really your average 19 year old. King Arthur had raised taxes too much so I steal from him to give it to the townspeople." I informed him not getting up from my spot on the door.

His beautiful blue eyes were glimmering with joy even though I told him I was stealing from the castle at this moment.

"Y'know ever since I told King Arthur that I was bisexual, into guys and girls, he's tried getting me to marry him." He smiled then looked to the floor.

"You think I'm disgusting for liking males don't you?" He sighed covering his face in his hands.

"The first person I've talked to besides Arthur in 2 years and I screwed it up." I now feel bad for something I didn't even do.

"Guys. I gotta admit, good choice." I smiled at his face when he looked up at me confused.

"Are you trying to pity me?" He asked.

"No. But I gotta say, guys are hot." I laughed as he finally realized what I was trying to tell him.

"Oh." He stopped there by smiling again.

"Well I have to go, my friend Graser will be wondering why its taking so long to explore 2 rooms." I waved goodbye and started to leave but was stopped by a hand on my wrist.

I turned around to see why Liam had his hand there, and he looked as though he was about to cry.

"Will I see you again? Please." He begged as a tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb before smiling.

"Maybe. It will be hard to get back in, but maybe." He smiled at me before letting go and I left the room with the handsome brunette inside.

"God he was hot." I whispered to myself before heading to the stairs.

"Stop! By the name of King Arthur-oh well, Me! I command you to stop!" I heard the annoying voice of the annoying King yell. The sound of guards running rang throughout the hallways.

"Will?!" Graser shouted running to the stairs.

"Will?" I seen Liam leaving his room.

"Graser! We gotta go!" I shouted running to a window shattering the glass and cutting up my body jumping out not realizing I didn't tie the rope to anything, nor that I'm on the second floor. As I noticed i'll probably die I grabbed onto the rope we left over from climbing up thankfully still there.

Because of how I pulled it higher up, the drop continued until I was close to the ground. When I stepped foot on the ground, I looked up to see Arthur cursing at the guards, and Liam looking out at us. I smiled and waved before running off to Shelby's home across town.

I hope he made it back, he went out a different window.

"That was the kid I seen in the empty room this morning!" Graser yelled as we neared his girlfriends home.

"That's Prince Liam. I found him in one of the rooms. He was the heir to this kingdom before his father died." I told him as we burst through the front door.

"Boys! Your back!" Shelby seemed very happy but her smile dropped when we ran to the back room.

"Sorry baby, I'll see you tomorrow morning!" Graser yelled dropping into the tunnel and I followed suit closing the hatch behind me. I heard Shelby moving the rug and we started running to Harmony Hallow. Today was very busy.