Their day together(part 12)

Its part 12 baby! So basically my mom was pregnant and i was busy helping out but now the babies out and i dont get much time to update. Since it's taken me so long this one will be long.(Republish)

Will's POV

Liam and I walked onto his balcony and he looked over to check if any guards were there.

"Alright I see one and I'm pretty sure it's Joe, he slacks off a lot. Won't notice a thing." He explained looking back at me. 

"How do you know this?" I asked surprised he knew them by name and how they preform. 

"I have nothing better to do in my days and I wanted to run away sometimes." He shrugged. I smiled before wrapping the last rope I had around the railing and tying it off as best as I could so Liam couldn't get injured.

"Ill go first, just in case anything happens while you go down. Okay?" I asked stepping over the rail and wrapping my legs around the rope. 

"Ill be here waiting." He smiled watching me start the way down. Keeping my feet tight together with the rope between them, slowly making my way down. I looked up to double check Liam was there and he was in the same place smiling down at me. I smiled back before continuing down again, almost to the grassy patch beside the castle dropping to the floor so that Liam can start the journey.

He slowly went over the rail, looking down with fear in his eyes. He wrapped his legs around the rope and used his hands to get down. After going down a floor I seen his hand slip, it all seemed to be happening in slow motion as I was rushing forward towards his flailing body.

Actually managing to catch him, the force of his speed sent me flying to the floor, but he wouldn't be injured.(Author fun fact. A tall freaking slide was at a daycare I attended when I was 11, and I caught a kid who was pushed off. This moment reminds me of that so much)

His eyes were screwed shut clutching onto me for dear life. "Hey, hey, hey; your okay, I got you." I reassured him setting him on the grass gently. His eyes opened slowly and I smiled at him. "Your okay." I whispered hugging him tightly, his arms wrapping around me as well.

"Okay catch your breath, we can go after your alright. The shift change is in 12 minutes so as long as it's before then." I smiled at him, watching as he tried to catch his breath.

He shook his head in a no fashion and held up his arms. "Let's just go, help me up." He squinted as his eyes had the sun shining in them. I laughed before bending down and wrapping my arms around him. Instead of helping him up I started to carry him. "Will!" He shrieked clutching onto my shirt looking at the ground.

My face split into a grin as I walked out of the bushes with Liam in my arms and my bow and stack of arrows on my back. I started the way towards the guard to seem not suspicious. "Have a good day you two." 'Joe' smiled at us as I stepped past him. Liam smiled back and waved while I kept going. 

"Told you." The beautiful boy in my arms laughed. I grinned from ear to ear as we grew closer to the stone wall. "Will I'm not climbing up that wall." Liam stated starting to squirm in my arms.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and get on my back." I explained stepping up to the tall beast of a wall. I felt his small arms wrap around my neck and he shifted onto my back and I started the way up from the ground onto the stone. The holes between the blocks of cement was small, just cracks and there was a large chance we could fall with Liam on my back but I pushed myself to go faster. When we got to the top I stood straight and he slid off of my body.

I stepped over to the tall pine tree that grew against the guard wall of the kingdom. I stepped onto a branch and wrapped an arm around the trunk before holding out my other and grabbing Liam's hand. He jumped over quickly and grabbed onto my shirt trying to look down. "Don't do that, it'll scare you more than you already are." I explained pulling him closer to me. I looked up and grabbed onto the rope still there from last time.