I'll be back

Part 8!! Actually I thought I would post one everyday all week because of Spring Break but I have to head to my mom's side for a few days. I will probably not post for at least 3 days. This may not even be posted on the day I wrote it either.(It was Friday and I'm just now finishing this it was Monday)

Liam's POV(Going back to Will's next)

King Arthur decided to take me with him to the ally kingdom as a way to get me to marry him. It's really not going to work. We are now on our way back to Anahi, the long 2 hour ride. We were nearly there, the wall showing up from above the trees. "Woah..." I heard the voice of the coach driver yell to the horses. I felt us slowly stop moving and looked out the window. We have completely stopped moving. I stood up opening the door, Arthur right behind me as we walked out. I seen Graser standing there covered in dry blood looking a bit freaked out. 

"Aren't you friends with the boy who stole my crown?!" King Arthur yelled stepping forward a few steps. 

"I'm not here to chat. I'll be taking something that will be returned in an hour or two, no harm done to it." Graser spoke calmly. 

"And what might that be?" I asked. 

"You." He said looking dead into my eyes.

 "Now what makes you think I would let you take him willingly?" Arthur yelled pushing me behind him. I rolled my eyes. 

"If you don't I'll kill everyone here, including you." He growled pulling out a knife. King Arthur waited a second before pushing me ahead of him. I smiled softly at Graser and he winked at me. "I'll be on my marry way now. He'll be in his room by morning." He shouted grabbing my hand and running. 

"What's happening?" I asked as we pushed through the trees, occasionally getting smacked in the face by branches.  "Why is there blood on you?" I asked another question still running behind him. 

"Will was shot by an arrow. If anything he would want you there while he's stuck laying in bed at Harmony Hallow." He sighed pulling me out into a clearing with a single red and white house. 

"What's Harmony Hallow?" I questioned as he continued to drag me around. 

"The underground village of the old workers from your fathers rule." He explained pushing me up some stairs and there he was. The brunette that ran through my room, and made me fall in love with him was laying on a bed drenched in blood. 

"Oh my god." I whispered sinking to my knees. 

"Liam, he's been asleep for forever and I think if he wakes up to see you, he'd be pretty happy." I heard a female voice say from behind me. I turn around to see a blurry red-headed girl smiling at me sadly. 

"Wh-who are you? How do you know my name? What hap-pened to him?" I asked voicing the questions flying through my head, occasionally my voice cracking. 

"He was shot with an arrow by one of the guards as he was running away, to come here and congratulate us on our engagement." Graser explained. 

"Congratulations." I mumbled getting off of the floor, sitting on the chair beside him. 

"Will he be okay?" I asked, feeling a tear slide down my cheek. 

"Only time will tell. I'm sorry." The girl said again. 

I gently shook him awake smiling as his eyes fluttered open, proving he was alive. 

"What?" His voice was raspy, which honestly sounded hot, but now isn't the time to think about that. 

"Will, hey, your gonna be okay." I spoke softly, his head turning to me.

 "Oh god, am I hallucinating?" His British accent voiced looking around. 

"Calm down, your okay. Graser decided to bring me over." I explained smiling as he grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly. 

"Tell Graser there's a cake under the sink for you guys." He rasped out at the girl, and she nodded running off behind a door that looked like a closet but she didn't come back out. 

He took his hand that wasn't holding mine and grabbed my face. I smiled sadly and put my own over his. He leaned up and I got the hint closing my eyes and pushing my lips against his. 

"Woah, alrighty then. I'll just um.. ahem.. go." I heard a Scottish boy mumbled before leaving. I laughed after pulling away. He laughed a bit before coughing. 

"You should go Liam. You've been here long enough and I don't want Arthur running around looking for you and ruin this place." I heard Graser sigh.

"Goodbye Will. Get better soon okay?" I asked standing up. 

"I'll try." He smiled before drifting off to sleep. I followed Graser out the door and whispered to the building. "I'll be back."