Too quiet

So I completely forgot about Wattpad for the longest time. I've been moving and with my birthday coming up it just slipped into the back of my mind until now because of some hilarious comments. So...yea.

Published: June 20, 2020

Dedicated to...

Words: 947

Will's POV

I awoke to someone shaking me.

"Stop." I groaned as I rolled onto my stomach, pulling my pillow over my head and relaxing once more at the sound of footsteps leaving. A grunt came from the hallway a few minutes later. As I started to drift off once more the footsteps came back and I immediately felt cold.

"Dude!" I shouted, bolting up and looking at the water all over my bedsheets. 

"Are you serious?" I looked up and there stood Scott.

"I tried to wake you up the nice way." He shrugged.

"What do you want?" I growled, climbing out of bed. 

"Graser wanted me to tell you he took Liam back home. Apparently the King has gotten pretty upset thinking someone stole him...which you kind of did. With consent of course!" He blurted out. Pulling out my outfit I quickly got dressed and ran passed him. 

"Bye Scott!" I yelled as I was already up quite a bit. Making my way into the main kitchen area, I grabbed a banana and seen quite a few people chatting. 

"Whos the new guy?" I asked sitting with the others. "Its Jeffery! We all kind of forgot who all survived the royalty change. Apparently Jeffery here worked as a butler to the prince when he was younger, before he died of course. We were just chatting about how different the change was for all of us." Delphron grinned at me.

"Well, I'm sure we will all get along just great." I smiled at the newbie. 

"Where did you work? I feel like I've never even met you. Everyone else is at least a bit remembered." He cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Oh, I'm actually someone's son. Mary Belle's." I laughed. "I'm still not allowed in the kingdom because I need to 'mature' more. But I do adventure in the woods quite a bit." I lied, just in case. You can never trust a stranger. Some of the people at the table looked at me weird, because I mean Mary Belle isn't even a person.

"Oh, uh...okay." He frowned, as if he were confused. He didn't ask anything else though.

"Anyways I'm gonna go to the waterfall, maybe I'll find a cool stick to widdle." I joked and made my way up the cave system and outside. I am in fact going to the waterfall, but it's not to find a stick. It's to find those people who hurt Liam. They can't be on the loose, especially knowing what happened out there.

A footstep was heard behind me, and I'm more than likely being followed. I sped up and climbed up one of the trees. Looking down, there Jeffery was. 

"Hm, coulda sworn that kid went this way. Guess I'll get him later." He shrugged, turning around and making his way back to Harmony Hallow. Taking a deep breath, I jumped down and cringed at the sting it caused my legs. 

Why would Jeffery want me? It's not like I hid anything. Guess I can ask him whenever I see him again. 

Graser's POV

I sighed as I made my way back to Harmony Hallow. Arthur had guards everywhere around that castle. It was an actual chore getting Liam back into the castle. At the sound of a twig snapping, my head shot up and seen a guy walking into the cottage. I ran forward and tackled him, glad my arm was covered currently, otherwise he would know who I was instantly. 

"Who are you!" I growled, turning him over onto his back so I could see his face. I don't have a good feeling about this guy.

"My-My name is Jeffery. Please don't hurt me!" He shouted, covering his face.

The door slammed open and there stood Delphron. "Don't hurt the new guy!" He yelled, coming towards me and pulling me off him.

"Who is he?" I stared at him, glaring when he tried to get up.

"Apparently he worked for Prince Liam before the change. We have to trust him. He has intel and he's already moved in anyways." Delphron pleaded. Jeffery sat back down and just looked around. 

"What was he doing outside then?" I asked, still not trusting this dude.

"Ask him, How would I know." He shrugged.

I just looked at him. It's obvious he was listening in anyways.

"That kid out there, I wanted to ask him some questions because I was a widdler once too. Just wanted to see his technique. I had no clue where he went though." He wouldn't look me in the eye. 

"What kid?"

"Will." Delphron whispered to me.

"Since when did he widdle?" I whispered back. 

"Cover story, he doesn't trust the due either." He shrugged.

Alright fine. Ill trust you. What now?" I asked him.

"Well I worked for the prince, as you know. You look young as well, who was your parent?" He asked. I thought this was my interrogation.

"My dad was George, he passed during the change. My mom is still here, her name is Mary Belle." I grinned at him, hoping the lie would pass. 

"Oh, so your siblings then? You don't look alike." He furrowed his eyebrows. Dang it Will.

"Different dads." I shrugged, turning to leave. "Goodnight stranger dude. Del, let me know when he gets back home okay? I have to talk to him about his soulmate." I made my way downstairs. I still don't trust him.

Trust me, Ill update next week. If not I'll give away my password or something.