Fixing it(Part 13)

Welcome to part 13 readers! Thanks for sticking with me and i'll see you in the next one!

Posted- December 8 2019

Words-2313

Dedicated to-...

Liam's POV

Sitting up with a start, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see...myself? "Listen to me. Will is coming over this second. He is about to knock on the door, so I need you to be quiet and listen to me, because I don't have much time. When you reach the waterfall, warn Will that there are two kids about to shoot him. If you don't, he and Graser will both die. Do you understand?" I...He said to me with a menacing look in his eyes. 

"When are you from?" I asked after nodding to him. 

"Tomorrow, but if you do as I say, I will have never existed. Goodbye Liam, please don't let Will die." He begged as he disappeared into thin air.

I got up and ready for the day, showering before anything though. As soon as I sat back down a knock was heard on my room door. I furrowed my eyebrows at the fact that no one ever knocks on my door for one, for two 'I' just said this would happen. Slowly standing I opened the door to see Will standing there with a smile on his face. 

"Are you ready?" he asks me as I pull him into the room, closing the door behind him so that no one sees what's happening. 

"For what?" I asked confused. 

"First, where's Arthur?" He said as we sat on my bed. 

"The Ally kingdom for a day or two, a ball has been thrown and he doesn't think I should go." I shrugged looking at our hands that somehow began to hold the other. 

"Then lets go." He smiled standing up and bringing me with him. A confused look overcame my face as I looked at him. 

"Again, for what?" I asked smiling just a bit. 

"The beginning of our day." He grinned, pulling me over to the balcony.

I looked over the rail to see who was below. "Alright I see one and I'm pretty sure it's Joe, he slacks off a lot. Won't notice a thing." I explained looking back at Will. 

"How do you know this?" He asked surprised. 

"I have nothing better to do in my days and I wanted to run away sometimes." I shrugged. He smiled before wrapping rope around the railing and tying it off. 

"Ill go first, just in case anything happens while you go down. Okay?" He asked stepping over the rail and wrapping his legs around the rope. 

"Ill be here waiting." I smiled watching him start the way down. He looked up to double check if I was there. I smiled as he was almost to the grassy patch beside the castle, so he dropped to the floor so that I could start the journey. I slowly went over the rail, looking down with fear in my eyes. I freaking hate heights. I wrapped my legs around the rope and used my hands to get down. 

After going down a floor my hand slipped, it all seemed to be happening in slow motion as I got that pit in my stomach, you know the one when your falling. I flailed my arms and legs, not wanting to die. I felt two arms around me and then I was tumbling to the grassy ground. I kept my eyes shut, keeping my hands gripped tightly to whoever it was holding onto me. 

"Hey, hey, hey; your okay, I got you." Wills voice rang out as he set me on the grass gently. My eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me. "Your okay." He whispered hugging me tightly, my arms doing the exact same. "Okay catch your breath, we can go after your alright. The shift change is in 12 minutes so as long as it's before then." He smiled down at me, watching as I tried to catch my breath. That was a very very high fall. I shook my head no  and held up my arms for him to help me up.