I'm right here

Part 14! I was grounded all of January, and I never had the chance to write all of February I'm so very sorry! I wasn't able to write on anything which sucked but i'm back!

Posted: May 22, 2020

Words- 829

Dedicated to...

Will's POV~

Liam slowly shut his eyes, the small smile he had slowly coming off of his face. "Liam, no! Wake up! C'mon Liam, you can't leave me!" I shouted, searching his face for any sign that he could still hear me.

"Will, get out of the way. I need to tend to his arm and I can't do so with you standing there." Shelby yelled. I backed away and watched as everyone crowded around him, all trying to do something to help. Graser was giving Shelby everything she yelled for.

Bree was only here for a small moment, but she watched with a sad smile on her face, as if she knows something we all don't. Shelby was tending to Liam's arm, and I sat along the wall, my head in my hands. Because of me, my soulmate could die.

Hot tears trailed down my face. The salty drops of water traveling in all different directions as I tried not to be too loud. I looked back up at all of the commotion to see Graser has backed away, and was watching me with a frown on his face.

Shelby was still patching up things, but was no longer rushing. She was being slow, as if she had already gotten through the worst of the wound and is now just doing her finishing touches. 

----------------------------------------

I woke up to the slightest movement on my hand. Above me was Liam. He still sat there, laying with a peaceful look on his face. I must have fallen asleep while waiting for him. I yawned and rubbed a bit of sleep from my eye.

I slowly pulled my hand from his and stretched a little bit. It must have been at least a few hours since I had fallen asleep, seeing as it was quiet. Everyone must have gone to sleep. 

I grabbed a hold of his hand once more, and let my head rest against the mattress. A few more hours of sleep won't hurt anyone. 

----------------------------------------

Liam's POV~

I woke up with a dull throb coming from my arm. The peaceful sleep I had fallen into was gone. Opening my eyes the light from the room blinded my eyes. After shielding my eyes with my right arm, I looked over to my left.

A bandage was placed on my wrist, a dull red ruining the white. Looking further, Will's hand sat in mine. They felt as if they fit perfectly, and I never want to let go. Will sat in a very uncomfortable looking chair, his head laying against the mattress beside our hands. 

"Will." I mumbled, my voice raspy from the long sleep. He slowly lifted his head, his eyes fluttering open. He hummed before realizing I was awake. 

"Liam!" He gasped, a smile over taking his face. 

I scoot over as best as I could with one hand, and looked at the bed with a shy smile. Will slowly slowly crawled into the bed with me and my smile grew. I rolled onto my side and laid down against his chest, finally feeling like I was comfortable.

"If future you came to warn you, how did that even happen?" He whispered.

"I dont fully know, I only know what he told me. It was that you and Graser died protecting me. He had a second chance and came to help me save your lives." I whispered back.

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you too Will." I felt my eyes start to close.

"Arthur is about to murder me if he sees that on your arm." Will muttered.

"Do you think it'll be ugly?" I leaned up and made eye contact with him. Will wrapped his arm around my waist, making me feel secure, and safe.

"Nothing about you will ever be ugly. Whoever thinks otherwise is an idiot. Your scar will be a proof of surviving, and helping others. That has so much courage in it." He explained, a proud look on his face.

"Why are you so perfect?" I sighed, laying my head back on his chest.

"If I'm perfect, I don't even know what you would be, but itd be too amazing for this world." He whispered to me, his voice getting groggier.

"Goodnight Will." I muttered, letting the smile stay on my face as I slowly fell asleep.

It's short but I dont know what else to put!!! I'll update as soon as I can! I am so so so sorry for taking so long. I didnt realise how long it's been until I reread my stories once my power went out. I wrote this, and edited my other stories all within like...an hour. I'll try to post another one tomorrow!