The fun plan

I kept my promise and its been a week! I actually did it. No passwords getting leaked this time.

Dedicated to... 

Words: 951

Will's POV

Those people were no where to be found. I've never seen them in the kingdom so I'm guessing Arthur hired someone from another kingdom to find me. That's just great. I don't think they would tell him though, because they failed they're job. So I guess I'm safe for now.

I'm currently making my way back to Harmony Hallow. I would have just wandered around the kingdom for a while, but I don't want to leave everyone alone with Jeffery in there. I really don't trust him. Maybe it's because he's new, but he's just not trustworthy. He gives me weird vibes.

Opening the front door, Graser stormed downstairs and Jeffery was on the floor looking dazed. Delphron was giving me a weird look. "What'd I miss?" I asked, tilting my head at the man on the floor. 

"Graser just got back and thought that Jeffery was a guard who caught whiff of our area. He tried to take him down but I got here before he did too much damage." He sighed. 

"Yea, your brother is super freaking stupid." Jeffery growled, standing up and brushing off his clothes. 

"No, he was protecting us." I retaliated.

"He doesn't need to protect you guys, No one will find this place!" He yelled back.

"You did." I glare. He shuts up after that like he realized how stupid he was being. "And you wonder why we don't trust you." I whispered, walking downstairs. 

Something is wrong with him. Worse than I thought. Maybe he was hired by someone. Possibly Arthur to find them. And if he's here, that means Arthur is getting the information he so gladly wanted. I need to talk to Scott.

Scott's POV

I was cleaning out my room, trying to make space for a new thing I made. It wasn't going to well. "Scott!" Will yelled. 

''Will! Hey, could you help me out really quickly?" I asked, pointing to the furniture I was trying to put back. 

"If you help me afterwards." He grins, picking up one of the many things sitting outside my house. 

"It's a done deal." I run after him to help out. "What would I be doing, anyways?" I grunt out as I set down the chair in its rightful place. 

"I want you to block Jeffery in his room. I think he could be a spy for Arthur and if Arthur does anything weird to the kingdom while Jeffery is trapped, it proves that we had a spy disclosing information about you guys. I'll see If Britt can do anything about removing memories of our area from Jeffery's mind, or maybe make him think we are somewhere else and maybe he'll forget about us. I can't let you guys get screwed over."

"Ok, that was just a lot of information Will. I mean, of course I'll do it, I'm super bored. But don't you think there are a few kinks in your plan?" I ask, setting down the table I just carried. 

"That's what I came to you for. If I did it, someone would let him out. I need you to tell the others my plan while I board him up. Then we just have to keep a watch out of anything out of the ordinary in the kingdom, which is me and Graser's job. I need you guys to feed him and stuff just in case he really is just fishy and not Arthurs subordinate." He explained further.

"You really did think of everything." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Everything I could." He grinned.

I laughed. "Yea, I'll help. Is this happening now?" I asked, pointing out the fact we were done with my house.

"Yea, all done. Guess I should go trap Jeffery now. Lemme get Graser while you tell the others, he can help me out a bunch." He ran off and I shook my head at his antics. I followed after him but ran the other direction when he went towards Graser. Guess I'm telling people to leave a trapped person alone now. That's what my life has come to.

Graser's POV

I was taking my anger out on a sandbag we have tied up in a training room for me and Will. We normally don't come in here but I want to punch something so here I am. "Graser! I need your help." Will wandered into my room.

"How can I help you?" I sighed, bandaging my hands up so that they don't hurt too much tomorrow. 

"I'm gonna board Jeffery up in his room. I don't trust him. He could be a spy. If he's in there long enough, Arthur might go crazy if Jeffery has been giving him information about our location and the workers to him." He explained. 

"I'm okay with that." I laughed. "But, there's a bunch of problems with this plan." I sighed. 

"Scott is telling everyone to leave him in there and take turns feeding him so he doesn't die. You and I are going to get him in his room and locking in, and check out the kingdom for changes. Hopefully Britt will find a way to get people to stay away from here in case they go on a search for him." He started ranting, like he's done it before.

"Okay, sounds good. Let's get to it then. I want that jerk gone." I glared at my hands.

"Me too, also you posed as my brother to him?" He asked. I looked up.

"No, we just used the same excuse for parents." I shrugged. He laughed and walked out of the room. I finished bandaging before running after him. 

This will be fun.