{1}Arranged (NejiXReader)

❇Chapter One❇
The Decision

You were born into a rich family in the Hyuuga clan. Your family were enemies with Neji's for hundreds of years. The both families sat with the council to finally come to an agreement which will bring peace to both feuding families.
"This feud of yours is having a bad impact on the Hyuuga clan. You both must come to an agreement that will bring peace." The elder said.
"On both our family's behalf," Neji's uncle, Hiashi, spoke,
"The eldest daughter and son of both of the higher branch shall come together in unity, as a form of peace." Hiashi stated.
  Both sides gasped, "What a traditional way to bring peace. What do you, (Dad Name) agree with this?"
"I agree with you for once, this feud of ours is getting out of hand and this generation should make a difference! So I offer my eldest daughter, (Name) of the higher branch."
"*gasp* Father!?" You looked up at your father,
"Be quiet!" He whispered to you sharply, you glanced over to Neji to see him glaring daggers at you. You looked at your mother but she gave you that 'It's for the best.' look.  Your baby sister leaned and pulled your hair, for everything bad that happens to you, your sister was there to pull your hair.
"And I offer my nephew, Neji, since there is no son in the higher branch." Hiashi replied.
   "Since both parties have come to an agreement, it is settled." The elder said.
"I'm happy you agreed." Hiashi came over and hugged your father,
"The fate of the Hyuuga clan is what I did it for.." Your father replied.
"Have your daughter come over to our manor to meet Neji."
"Of course, let them learn to love each other and we will learn as well."

*Later that day*

"Welcome, Lady (Name)."The servants bowed as you entered,
"Oh please, don't bow.." You smiled, trying to cover up the hurt you felt inside. Hinata came to escort you to his nephew that was waiting in the living room,
"Be careful of what you say to Neji, he's already angry about.. y-you know.."
"Okay.." before you even stepped into the room you felt eyes impaling your stomach area.
  He was watching you ever since you step foot into this compound. "Good day, Neji.." You took a seat across from him and Hinata sat right next to you.
"I heard that you were a prodigy when it comes to the byakugan, I was hoping that you can teach me.."
'Get out of her before I gentle fist you to where you belong..' He said in his head,
"At least you can whatsoever you like, as for me I can't be a ninja because I have responsibilities as a lady.."
'It's better that way so I won't have to beat you in the Chunin exams.'
"*sigh* I know how you're feeling about-"
"How I'm feeling? You know nothing." Hinata shook her head, mouthing 'don't do it!'
"I'm talking about-"
"You don't know me, you don't know my family, you don't know what made me this way, you don't know what happened to me and you don't know how to activate your Byakugan. You know nothing and you will never know.." He replied with his byakugan activated.
You stood up, and left.

*At Home*

"So, how did it go?"
"...How did it go? How did it go!? It was horrible!
He doesn't even like me, he hates me! I'm too young to be married, have you even thought about how I felt back at the council!?"
"This is for the future of the Hyuuga Clan-"
"I don't care about the future of the Hyuuga Clan!!"
"Go to your room, young lady!" Your father pointed upstairs.
You ran upstairs with tears flowing from your eyes like a broken dam, you slammed the paper door shut and dived onto your bed.
"What am I gonna do?"
"Do you think you were too hard on her?" Your mother asked.
"One day she will help lead this clan, she needs to be responsible."
"But she's only thirteen, (Dad Name). I'm gonna go talk to her." Your mother climbed up the stairs and slid open your door.
"(Name), sweetie?"
You covered your head with your futon,
"Look, I know you're mad but there is nothing I can do. I had an arranged marriage with your father, we learned to get along after a few years of being married. You both are young so they give you some time until adulthood to get along with each other, I never had that, as soon as we first met we got married. Count yourself lucky, love."
"Why didn't you say anything back at the council?"
"Honey, it was out of my place-"
"Everything is out of your goddamn place. And when I get married to him it would be out of my place .." You got up and opened your window, climbing on the ledge.
"Where are you going?"
You ignored her and hopped out the window,
"I'm a bad mother..." Your mother sighed.
You ran until your feet grew weary, you took rest against a tree and wept once more.
   Neji just came back from training in the forest and stumbled upon you who was now asleep against a tree, Neji turned to leave but something told him to turn back and look at you.

'I can't just leave her there.' He looked at you, you were still sniffing so he assumed you were crying.

'Now, I really can't leave her here..'

   He rolled his eyes and stooped down before you, he raised his hand out to you and gave you one flick to the forehead.
"Ah!" You jumped up and held your forehead,
"What the- Neji?" He got up and began to walk.
"There's wolves here at around this time of night." He lied, "Eh!?" You ran after him, "What were you doing out here around this hour of night?"
"I-"
"People out there wants our eyes and you're out there sleeping in the woods.."

'Why was he worried all of a sudden? It's not like he cares about me, does he?'

He stopped at the gates of your home and knocked at the door.
Your mother answered the door, he shoved you before he and walked away.
"Neji!" You yelled, he glanced back. "Goodnight."

Read my other stories:

•Thunder and Lightning
(Laxus X Reader)

•Let Me Love You
(Gaara X Reader)

•Wolf Children 2
(fanfiction)

•My Samurai Lover
(MugenXReader)

•Divine Weapon
(ItachiXReader)

•Karma
(AyatoXReader)

•A Gory Love
(YomoXReader)

NarutoXReader coming out soon!