Flamebird and Nightwing

Saturday morning. The city was starting to come away and move. But there were two places where not a sound was being made. One was in room of a hotel suite, the other was a room in a loft.

The agent and the CFO were both awake. The previous night still fresh in their minds as they exchanged looks and touches with each other. They hadn't gone further  than kissing. After talking, they both agreed to take things slow, one day at time. Sam's fingertips brushed down Alex's arm to her hand and intertwined their fingers. Both women smiled at each other then leaned in for a kiss. It was still a new feeling for them, but a feeling they found themselves craving.

"Oh my god!"

Sam and Alex sprung apart and looked to the door and saw Ruby. The teen squealed then jumped on them, "Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening. I mean, I can. I wish that it would, but it's finally happening!"

They laughed as Ruby rambled and moved apart so she could lay between them. Sam just shook her head, "Rubes, you need to breathe."

She took a deep breathe, "Sorry."

Alex gave Ruby a shy look, "So, you're ok with-"

Ruby didn't let her finish, "Ok with it? You are my favorite people! Why wouldn't I be?"

Alex and Sam gave each other bright smiles. Things were going to work out.

Across the city, Kara lay awake in Lena's bed. Both girls were still fast asleep and she was just enjoying the moment. The sun hadn't quite made it to the horizon yet. And it was still too soon for colors to paint the sky. But it was bright enough that the light gave everything a light blue tint. She looked at her daughter who lay between her and Lena and she gently ran her fingers through her hair . Her hair was just as dark as Lena's. She even had Lena's sharp facial features, but the slightest bit softer. Though, when she was over tired or pouting, there was no denying that Keela was hers as well. She really was a beautiful combination of her and Lena.

She had wondered what Eliza's relationship was like with her daughter. But something told her that Eliza probably spoiled Keela. Her thoughts turned to what Alex's relationship was like with her as well. But she knew Alex was truly a softie behind all that tough love. Even if she was a terrible babysitter. They really had their own village that would help her and Lena raise their daughter. The girl had an overflowing amount of love in her life. And that was something she was sure of.

Keela started mumbling in her sleep. She found that utterly endearing. There was a slight change in Lena's heart beat, Kara knew she was waking up. She looked up to see Lena open her eyes and look to the teen curled up into her. Keela continued to mutter words and Lena laughed then looked up to Kara and the smile grew soft. Both of them just smiled at each other. Their eyes filled with the love they had for one another. Words were exchanged in the looks. And words continued to come out of their daughter's mouth.

Lena shook her head and whispered, "Is she even using real words?"

Kara laughed, "I don't believe so. Wait," She listened closer, "Actually, yes. She's speaking in Kryptonese. Doesn't mean what she's saying makes sense."