Black

-23 years in the future. Two days before Keela was displaced in time. Right after Elizabeth stepped through the time portal to find her.-

Lena watched the portal close as her youngest niece stepped through the time portal and couldn't help but feel there was something familiar about the date. March 22nd, 2019. It pulled at her mind, there was something significant about it.

"Aunt Lena," Ruby walks up to her, "I think there's something you should know. I know it's a bad time, but I was going through some of the inventory in the Lcorp lab. and the two prototypes for those suits are missing. I went back and looked at the camera footage and found this."

Ruby was right, this really was a bad time for something like this to happen. She played the footage and watched as a familiar figure open the safe in the lab and take out the two black boxes that held the suits.

"What's wrong," Sam's says when she notices the look on Lena's face.

Lena shakes her head, "I'm going to throw your daughter into the sun when she gets back."

Alex, "She didn't."

"Oh, but she did, Director."

"Hey, I'm sure she did it for a good reason," Kara reaches out and grabs her hand, "Liz is smart, she wouldn't take it unless she knew full well of the consequences. On top of that, she's probably a little on edge like the rest of us because it's Keela."

Lena took a deep breath, "You're right. I won't throw her into the sun, for now. But maybe the moon."

"Ok, zrhueiao. But I don't think the Green Lantern of this sector would appreciate you whipping her daughter into the moon."

Lena laughed, "I'd like to see her try and stop me."

"Careful, Zor-el. I'd hate to have to kick your, Kryptonian ass," Alex plays along with a grin.

"And I'd have to help. She is my daughter too, after all," Sam says as she wraps her arms around her wife from behind.

"Well, it's a good thing I have a wonderful wife who could assist me as well," She gave Sam a wink.

"Oh no, I won't have any part of this," Kara says and puts her free hand up.

The three other women just laughed and Kara joined in. They really were a happy family. And that was good, considering they'd all be around for a very long time. The thought of time brought Lena's attention to the monitor again. March 22nd, 2019. Why did it seem like her brain was trying to tell her something? What was she missing?

"Kara," the blonde turned to look at her, "Did anything happen around that date? Anything important?"

"Hmm," she stared at the date on the screen, "I'm not sure."

"I think I was in town around that time, but it's hard to remember that far back."

There was a pause as they were all trying to remember all those years back. Then a thought struck Ruby. Why hadn't she thought of it before? She walked up to the computer, "We could always check ourselves. We can look at the cases on and around this date and see if anything comes up," An anachronism alert popped up on the screen before she could start her search, "Or an anachronism will need our attention. And with that being in national city around the same time, I assume it has something to do with our family."

She pulled up what she could only to find it had to do with a disaster in National City. An explosion that took out 18 city blocks. An explosion caused by Lex Luthor. Ruby blinked a couple times as the news set in and the pictures crossed the screen, "Not exactly the family I was expecting."