The Rest of the List

Kirishima dragged Bakugou into the bathroom and pressed a plastic bag into his hand.

"This is the bleach, have you done this before?" he asked.

Bakugou drew up a blond eyebrow. "Do I look like I need it?"

Kirishima took a quick look at Bakugou's ash blonde hair and chuckled. "Probably not. This is the leftover, I don't have the packaging anymore. You just have to follow my instructions." The redhead mixed the bleach. Bakugou watched him in the process.

"I'll just get a chair, if I sit you'll be able to reach my hair better."

Kirishima came back with a small stool and put it in the small bathroom. Then he grabbed a towel, laid it over his shoulders and sat with his back to Bakugou.

"Well, here's the bleach and brush and," he pulled out a little box under the sink, "here's some disposable gloves."

Bakugou put on the transparent gloves and put the bleach mixture on the sink shelf so that he could reach it easily.

"Okay, I guess I'll just have to work on your roots somehow," he grumbled and looked at the brush.

Kirishima laughed. "Please, not somehow. You should start by dividing my hair into sections," he drove his fingers through his hair and showed him how to divide it.

"That's a fucking science," Bakugou muttered and started dividing Kirishima's hair.

The redhead snickered. "It's not that hard, it should be distributed evenly all over the roots. You'll manage that."

"Tch, of course I will" grumbled Bakugou and carefully set to work. "How did you actually do this on your own?"

Kirishima shrugged his shoulders. "Meanwhile I have got the hang of it. But it's exhausting and always connected with a stiff neck, because I try to see everything in the mirror." He laughed and also on Bakugou's lips laid a crooked grin.

There was silence for a while. Bakugou worked carefully strand by strand. Kirishima had closed his eyes and just enjoyed the gentle touches of his boyfriend. The light pulls on his hair when Bakugou reached the next section of hair gave him goose bumps. He sighed with pleasure.

"That good, huh?" Bakugou asked with a teasing undertone.

The redhead just nodded. Bakugou put the brush aside, drove his fingers into Kirishima's hair and began to spread the bleach a little more and massage his scalp. Kirishima gave another pleasant sigh and Bakugou snorted amusedly.

"I think that's worked long enough now," Kirishima whispered after a while. He still had his eyes closed and enjoyed the massage to the full.

"That means it has to be washed out now?" Bakugou asked.

The redhead nodded, got up and bent over the shower. He was about to reach for the shower head as his hand touched Bakugou's, who also grabbed it.

"I'll do it" mumbled the blonde and turned on the shower. He carefully tested the water temperature before he began to wash the bleach out of his boyfriend's hair. When he was finished, he turned off the water and Kirishima rubbed his hair dry with his towel.

"Now blow-drying." he directed Bakugou and he immediately took the hairdryer. "It's like I'm at a hairdresser's, I could get used to it," Kirishima said and grinned at him.

"Tch. You know me. For me there's only one hundred percent or nothing," Bakugou grumbled and switched on the hairdryer before Kirishima could answer. Nevertheless, he could see the mischievous sparkle in Kirishima's eyes in his reflection in the mirror.

"Is this finally going to be dyed now?" Bakugou asked when he switched off the hairdryer.

"Hm," was all Kirishima replied as he drove his fingers through his hair to look at the result.

"What'hm'?" Bakugou asked frowning.

Kirishima grinned. "I usually bleach twice, but it looks good, we can put they dye on it now."

A smug grin sneaked up on Bakugou's lips. Kirishima saw it and laughed. "Since you are so damn good, you can always do it for me," he teased him.

Bakugou clicked his tongue, but he didn't argue.

After briefly reading the instructions he mixed the colour and divided Kirishima's hair into sections again. Again he began to work strand by strand. Complete silence enveloped them. At first Bakugou didn't notice it, because he was so absorbed in his work. Then, however, the silence started to get to him. It was rare that the redhead kept his mouth shut so long.

Bakugou looked up and glanced into the mirror. He looked at Kirishima's reflection in it. The redhead stared into nothing, obviously lost in thought.

"Spit it out, Red. What's on your mind?"

Kirishima blinked, apparently pulled away from a deep thought. He looked through the mirror into Bakugou's eyes and smiled. "I'm so happy with you ...," he started.

Bakugou frowned and continued to spread color on Kirishima's hair. "And what about it?"

"What about the rest of the list?"

"What do you mean?"

Kirishima frowned and looked at his hands as he tried to find the right words. "Obviously Cupid, or whoever, has made a mistake and the people in the second part of the list have never fallen in love, or at least they don't know. Some of them don't even seem to know each other."

"Yeah, I told you that yesterday, but what's your point?"

"We have this list. We know these couples belong together. Don't you think we have some kind of responsibility for these people?"

Bakugou paused and looked for Kirishima's gaze in the mirror. "You think we should play Cupid?"

Kirishima nodded shyly.

"How's that supposed to work, how are we supposed to explain it to these people?" asked the blonde.

Kirishima shrugged helplessly. "I don't know exactly. But we'll think of something. I think I'd feel bad if we didn't at least try. Wouldn't it be selfish to keep this knowledge? We are on the way to becoming heroes, we should be able to take this responsibility and bear it."

Bakugou looked at him intently for a moment and then nodded slowly. "Okay, Red. Then we'll do it."