Beneath the Glow of the Fairy Lights (NSFW)

Kirishima looked into his boyfriend's unusually gentle eyes before leaning forward again and giving him a kiss. This time a long, deep and passionate one. He drove one hand into Bakugou's soft hair while stroking his back with the other.

Bakugou sighed under the touch of his boyfriend, and Kirishima took advantage of the moment and slid his tongue through the gap between Bakugou's lips. Bakugou's tongue welcomed him as he began to explore his mouth. A wild dominance tongue fight arose, in which Kirishima won, to his astonishment. The redhead drove his hand deep down Bakugou's back until it rested on his butt. He began to massage it with pleasure and a deep moan escaped the blonde. He pressed his hips against Kirishima's and he made an excited sound as well.

Impatiently, Bakugou pushed Kirishima towards the bed and pressed him down on it. He sat down on his friend's pelvis and continued to kiss him. Kirishima shuddered as his boyfriend began to move on his lap and felt the blood flowing into his lower parts.

Bakugou detached himself a little from him and straightened up a little. He slid both hands under Kirishima's T-shirt and pushed it up a little. He bit his lip as he looked down at his boyfriend. In the Redhead's eyes the same fire was burning that he himself carried in his heart. He followed the contours of Kirishima's six-pack with his fingers. The redhead put his head back and he looked with half closed eyes at him as he enjoyed his boyfriend's feather-light touches.

Bakugou pulled the T-shirt higher and Kirishima lifted his upper body slightly so that Bakugou could take it off. Then he grabbed the hem of Bakugou's shirt himself and stripped it off as well. The blonde bent down to him again and connected their lips once more in a passionate kiss.

Kirishima felt the heat of Bakugou's chest on his own. The blonde first began to caress his neck and then let his lips wander deeper. His hot breath stroked over Kirishima's skin as he first kissed along his collarbone before devoting himself to his pec. The redhead arched his back upwards to lean against Bakugou's gentle touches.

Kirishima shuddered when Bakugou began to encircle his nipples with his tongue. His own hands were on the blonde's thighs and his thumbs were running in small circles along their inner sides. He felt Bakugou's excitement underneath their now too tight pants directly on his own and every movement the blonde made drove him insane.

Kirishima was just a heavy breathing, moaning wreck when he sat up and turned them both around with a quick movement. Some of the pillows fell over the edge of the bed.

The redhead bent down to his friend, who also was breathing heavily. "I thought you'd prefer to be the bottom," he teased him as he kissed his neck and playfully glided his sharp teeth over his sensitive skin.

Bakugou got goose bumps. He liked to be in control, but liked it even more when Kirishima showed his dominant side. The redhead now stroked his boyfriend's trained upper body before he let his hands wander deeper and started playing with the waistband of his jeans. He opened the button and slid under his boxer shorts.

Bakugou pressed his pelvis against him. He finally wanted to get rid of those troublesome pants and wanted to feel Kirishima. Kirishima escaped another excited moan during this movement and couldn't hold it anymore. He slid off his lap and started to get rid of Bakugous jeans including his boxer shorts.

Kirishima bit his lower lip as he looked at his friend's exposed excited body. He couldn't wait any longer. Bakugou looked up at him with lustful eyes as he began to strip his pants as well. A moment later they were both completely naked as Kirishima leaned down to him again and gave him a deep kiss, before he stretched out to reach the top drawer of his bedside table.

He took the lube and the box of condoms they bought at the drugstore last week. Kirishima kissed Bakugou's upper body down. Just above his crotch he paused and looked questioningly up to his boyfriend.

But Bakugou didn't have to answer. His gaze was lustful, and his eyes sparkled as he looked down to Kirishima. He didn't hesitate long and put one hand around his shaft and slowly started to jerk him off. Bakugou groaned again and Kirishima bit his lower lip briefly before kissing the tip. Carefully he wrapped his lips around his sharp teeth before lowering his head and taking Bakugou's length into his mouth.

For a while Kirishima spoiled him like this before he reached for the lube and put some of it on his fingers. He stroked up the inside of Bakugou's thighs and circled his entrance before entering with his first finger.

Bakugou stiffened briefly and Kirishima paused anxiously. He kissed the inside of his thighs and the blonde began to relax. Kirishima began to stretch him, first adding a second finger and then a third.

Even though he found the feeling unpleasant at first, Bakugou quickly got used to it until he finally started moaning again. Kirishima fucked him with his fingers and he began to buck his hips.

The redhead took his fingers out and quickly grabbed a condom before positioning himself in front of his entrance. He leaned down to him and gave Bakugou a passionate kiss as he slowly, inch by inch, entered him.

Bakugou moaned at the new feeling and scratched his fingers into Kirishima's back.

"Are you all right?" Kirishima asked gently once he was fully inside him.

"Yes!" Bakugou moaned impatiently. "Just fuck me!"

He didn't have to tell Kirishima that twice. Slowly he began to thrust into him, and an excited moan escaped him. Bakugou was so tight! The blonde's breathing quickened as Kirishima's thrusts accelerated.

"Oh God, Kat!" the redhead moaned and looked down on his friend excitedly. Bakugou was a moaning wreck and clawed his fingers tighter into Kirishima's back. His fingernails left long red lines on his skin.

"Fuck, Red! I'm coming!" moaned Bakugou, panting. Kirishima quickened his rhythm and Bakugou came over his stomach with a long moan. His muscle ring tightened and Kirishima also came, with Bakugou's name on his lips.

Breathing heavily, they looked at each other. Bakugou looked full of love into Kirishima's crimson eyes. He buried one hand in his friend's red hair and pulled him down to himself. With a smile on his lips he gently kissed him.

"I love you," he said earnestly.

Kirishima's breath had still not returned to normal when he looked down at him smiling. "I love you too, Kat. So much." He stroked his thumb over Bakugou's cheek.

For a moment, Kirishima remained in his position, then he pulled out and lay tired next to his boyfriend. Bakugou snuggled up close to his chest. Kirishima put his arms around him and squeezed him tight. His vision blurred a little before he closed his eyes. The last thing he saw before he fell asleep was the gleam of the fairy lights.