Intimate Conversation

Bakugou looked up surprised. "What's the matter?" The blonde pulled away from his boyfriend a little to get a better look at him.

Kirishima opened his eyes and looked directly into his boyfriend's red ones. He looked away a little uncertain, he didn't know exactly how to start. He wanted, no, he had to have this conversation, even if it was a little awkward for him.

Bakugou felt the discomfort of his boyfriend and laid a hand on his cheek. He turned Kirishima's face toward him and forced him to look at him again. "What's the matter?" he repeated gently.

The redhead avoided his gaze for a moment, but finally searched for it hesitantly. When he looked into his boyfriend's worried eyes, he almost felt guilty. Kirishima leaned in and gave him a little kiss. "Don't worry, it's nothing terrible." He laughed nervously.

"Then just say it." Bakugou frowned in confusion.

Kirishima gathered his courage and leaned slightly forward so that he could speak quietly into Bakugou's ear. "I keep thinking about last night." He stroked his lips over Bakugou's neck as if as a reminder and gave him a feather-light kiss on the tender skin.

The blonde shuddered slightly. "And what did you want to talk to me about?" His voice was quiet and rough.

"I wanted to know how you feel about it." Kirishima whispered and spread more kisses on his neck.

Bakugou sighed and tilted his head to give him more access. "About what exactly," he asked, even though he knew exactly what he was talking about.

"So, you want me to say it?"

Bakugou nodded and Kirishima paused for a moment.

"Katsuki ... what do you think about us having sex?"

Even if Bakugou had demanded a direct question, he couldn't help but moan quietly. Hearing this question from his boyfriend's innocent lips almost made him lose his mind.

"Now?" His voice trembled a little.

But Kirishima only laughed quietly and shook his head. "Not now. But soon."

"You can't turn me on like that and then do nothing," the blonde replied grumpily. "Twice in a row!"

Kirishima let go of his neck and pressed his lips to his boyfriend's. Bakugou ran his fingers through Kirishima's red strands of hair and pulled him close to him. Their kiss was long and passionate.

Even when they finally separated, Kirishima didn't pull back completely. His lips remained only inches away from Bakugou's and he looked deep into his red eyes.

Bakugou stared back, as always captivated by the big honest eyes of his boyfriend. "To go back to your original question ... Yes, Eijirou. I would like to sleep with you." His words were quiet and serious as he whispered them against Kirishima's lips.

The redhead smiled slightly, gave him another short kiss, and then leaned back a little. He bit his lips when he saw that Bakugou's cheeks were slightly red. He looked so damn hot! "I have one more question."

The blonde snorted. "Spit it out."

Kirishima smiled mischievously. "Top or bottom?"

Bakugou's cheeks turned a little redder. Did he seriously just ask that? But he liked it when Kirishima was so direct and he also knew the question was justified. They should clarify this beforehand instead of realizing in the heat of the moment that they had different ideas.

Still, the blonde had to swallow hard. He had thought about it before. Thoughts of the previous night were still in his head. Actually, he had always seen himself as a leader, but when Kirishima had pressed him onto the mattress yesterday, he had changed his mind. He had to admit to himself that he liked it, no, loved it when Kirishima took the lead. He exhaled shuddering as he remembered it.

He cleared his throat and looked away. "Bottom," he whispered quietly, almost ashamed.

Kirishima said nothing at first, so Bakugou had to look up slowly to see his reaction. When their eyes met, his boyfriend's eyes sparkled with desire.

Kirishima bit his lip again. He wanted to be on top, but for his boyfriend's sake he would have accepted the other role as well. When Bakugou was lying under him the night before, it felt so right. But with Bakugou's personality he had expected him to want to take the lead. He found it that much more exciting that his boyfriend had another role in mind. "That's damn hot," he whispered in a rough voice. "I can hardly wait, I'll prepare something."

"Tch. I don't care much for romance."

Kirishima laughed quietly. "But I do." He winked at him.

---

After their intimate conversation they had gone back to other things again. They still had some homework to do, but eventually they kept working on their plan to bring the remaining couples on the list together.

"Do you have a scanner in your room?" Bakugou asked and waved the piece of parchment.

Kirishima nodded. "Yeah, I do. Make a copy for the ones who can only be reached by mail, then we've already finished that part." He threw the room key to his boyfriend.

The blonde caught the key. He turned to his table and counted those who they could only find a postal address. "There's 38 of them," he grumbled. "I hope your printer has enough ink."

Kirishima laughed. "That should be alright."

Bakugou nodded, left the room and went straight to the next door down the hallway behind which Kirishima's room was located.

Meanwhile, the redhead wrote the text that would appear on the home page of the website but he found it hard to find the right words. When Bakugou finally came back with the list, a stack of copies, and a USB stick, Kirishima just rubbed his face desperately with his hands.

"Is it that difficult?" asked the blonde with a chuckle and Kirishima nodded and looked through his fingers over to his boyfriend.

"I don't know how to start. It all either sounds like I'm trying to convince people to join my cult, or it's so impersonal that no one would even think about the possibility that they might find their soul mate here," he muttered against his palms.

Bakugou laughed. "Show me, it can't be that bad."