Contacts

It was Monday morning and therefore a normal school day. Bakugou and Kirishima had fallen asleep again in the same bed the evening before, but the ash-blonde boy had been awake long before the alarm clock rang. He didn't know exactly what had woken him, but when he saw Kirishima's red hair in the dark and heard his quiet deep breathing, he thought back to his request from the previous day. So they would try to bring the remaining couples together on the list. The moment Bakugou started to think about it, he just ran into problems. He had already researched lots of names on the list and knew how hard it was to find the people behind them. But to contact them? Addresses weren't easy to find out and depending on the privacy settings on Facebook and co. it wasn't possible to just write to everyone. That would probably be the first barrier they would have to overcome. And what would happen then?

The ringing of the alarm clock ripped Bakugou from his thoughts. Kirishima grumbled about the early awakening and buried his face in his boyfriend's chest. Bakugou smiled and stroked his fingers through Kirishima's soft hair.

"Get up, Red." Bakugou whispered and gave him a little kiss on the head. Normally he was a morning grumper himself, but he had already been awake too long for it to really bother him. The redhead just reluctantly opened his eyes, his eyebrows pulled together. To see his boyfriend without his distinctive smile on his face made Bakugou chuckle.

Kirishima sighed and propped himself up on his elbows. "Why are you so awake already?" he asked in a husky voice.

"I've been up for a little while."

The redhead looked at him frowning. "Why would you do that?"

Bakugou laughed. Kirishima's question sounded as if he had never heard anything more absurd. "I'm not sure really, I just thought about the list ... how we can contact the people and couldn't sleep anymore."

Kirishima nodded. "It won't be that easy."

Bakugou just hummed in agreement and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. They prepared for school in hurry, brushed their teeth and put on their uniforms. Before they could step into the hall, Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's tie and pulled him towards himself to give him a brief kiss.

Kirishima giggled when they separated again. "That's unfair, you should wear a tie, too," he said, pointing to Bakugou's collar. As always, he had left out the red tie and had opened the top buttons.

The blonde shrugged. "I hate these things, they cut the air off," he grumbled.

"Just admit it! You only do it to play the rebel!" teased Kirishima.

"Tch. Like I need to."

Kirishima laughed and leaned forward to whisper in Bakugou's ear. "I think rebels are really hot."

When he pulled back from him again, Bakugou's eyes were wide and a red glimmer lay on his cheeks. Kirishima's outright flirting caught him off guard and he needed a moment to gather himself. Then a cheeky grin took over his face. He liked this new side of the redhead.

Nevertheless, he didn't return anything and looked at the clock instead. "We should hurry."

Kirishima nodded and walked into the hallway with him. He quickly closed the door behind them, and they ran to the classroom with their fingers crossed.

---

It had been an ordinary school day. They had lessons with Aizawa who told them about the history of the heroes and announced a test and Present Mic's English lessons caused Bakugou headaches again. At the end of the day they had hero training with All Might, in which their quirks had simply been trained in individual exercises.

Bakugou was relieved when school was over, all day he'd been thinking about their upcoming task. Kirishima and he had gone back to the dorms together, and without having to ask, the redhead came with him into his room.

"Should we start research right away?" Kirishima asked.

"I guess it's been on your mind too, huh?" said Bakugou smiling as he sat down with his laptop.

Kirishima laughed quietly. "I'll be right back, I'll just get my laptop," he said before disappearing through the door again. He left it open and Bakugou could hear him unlock and open his own door.

Bakugou dragged out Cupid's list from under a stack of papers and placed it next to his laptop. His eyes quickly found the names he was looking for. Too often his gaze had wandered right to that spot to miss it. He put his finger on Kirishima's and his own name and followed the line to the next pair of names.

Kirishima came in with his laptop under his arm and closed the door behind him. "Are you trying to find who the names belong to? You've basically done this before," he asked before settling down on Bakugou's bed.

Bakugou nodded. "Yeah, I was going to do that now. What are you doing?"

"I had an idea for how we might contact and bring the people together, but first I'd have to see if it would work."

"Cool, I'm looking forward to hearing about it." Bakugou smiled at him briefly, turning back to the name research.

---

For a while, only the constant clicking of the keyboard interrupted the silence. The two were deeply absorbed in their own work. Finally, Bakugou sighed. He was halfway through the list and needed a moment's rest.

"Well, I'm about halfway there now." He took his laptop and sat next to his friend. "Look, I created a table. These" he pointed to the first column, "are the names, in the next column are those that, according to Cupid, belong to them. And in the third column is the contact possibility." Kirishima nodded and took a closer look at the table. "As you can see, I didn't find an address for everyone. But mostly we could contact at least one of a couple. I've found different ways, a few we can actually reach through social media sites, one even has its own website, but I've also found some normal addresses. From others, I found email addresses or addresses from their work."

Kirishima sighed. "Would have been too easy if we could have just sent a circular mail."

Bakugou laughed a little. "I'm honestly surprised to have found so much at all."

Kirishima grinned. "I guess you're right. Want to see what I did?"

But don't worry, it's not that bad

But don't worry, it's not that bad. Thanks to the amazing kirishimaunbreakable, the chapters will still be published regularly during this time. I will have only sporadic access to the Internet during this time, if at all, so I probably won't be able to respond to comments or messages. But I look forward to reading everything when I get back :)