Movie Night

Kirishima excitedly followed Bakugou's gaze and found the small (1) above the word "Forum". He quickly clicked on the tab.

The entry was short and concise:

"WTF?"

Kirishima and Bakugou looked at each other briefly. Then they laughed out loud. The entry pretty much summarized what they had in mind when they first came into contact with the list. Maybe the user's reaction should have unsettled them, but it didn't. They didn't expect anyone to believe them right away.

"Well ... that's the basis for a discussion," Kirishima giggled when he caught his breath again.

Bakugou smirked and shook his head with tears in his eyes. "What the fuck seems to describe it exactly, let's see if anyone reacts."

"I hope so," Kirishima replied. "But 32 users aren't bad either. The people who get the letters won't be there yet, the mail isn't that fast."

Bakugou nodded. "I think the ones who get a letter in the mail will believe us easier. A real letter just seems more serious and might be taken more seriously than a message on Instagram."

"Maybe." Kirishima said. "But maybe the target group of the social media sites is younger and maybe more curious." He put one hand on his boyfriend's hand and squeezed it briefly. "Whatever. I think it's great that it works."

Bakugou interlaced his fingers with his and smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm relieved too." Then he frowned briefly. "Hey, Red. Otherwise ... how are you doing?"

Kirishima blinked in surprise when he realized what Bakugou was talking about. "I'm fine," was his simple answer. "It's not that I don't think about my father, but like I said before, at least internally I had already dealt with it. And the distraction with the list also helped me. Most of all you help me a lot".

Bakugou looked deep into his boyfriend's eyes and searched for the lie. But there was nothing there. Kirishima's smile was real and that calmed his worry. He smiled at him and gave him a kiss. "Thank God. I hate it when you're upset."

"As long as you're with me, I'm happy," the redhead replied and gave his boyfriend another deep kiss.

---

Together they walked to Mina's room just before six. Bakugou would have preferred to spend the evening alone with Kirishima, but he knew that the redhead cared about his friends, and he wanted to give him that joy. When they finally knocked on Mina's room door, Bakugou held Kirishima's hand firmly in his, not quite ready to share him straight away. The corners of Kirishima's mouth pulled up a little as he noticed his boyfriend's strong grip.

When Mina opened the door, she greeted the two of them happily. She hugged Kirishima and then turned with her arms open to Bakugou, who endured her hug rolling his eyes. Kaminari and Sero were already there and shouted a happy "hello!" to them as they set up the movie.

Bakugou walked in front of Mina and Kirishima into her room, while the two were already talking excitedly. He threw himself on Mina's bed, grabbed one of the numerous pillows and leaned against the wall.

The others were also about to take their seats. Kirishima looked around looking for a place where he could sit down. The others had been faster, and the bed had already been occupied. Hesitantly, he walked past it, about to simply sit down on the soft carpet, when a strong hand wrapped around his wrist.

Of course, it was Bakugou. He pulled him onto the bed between his legs and wrapped his arms around his upper body.

Kirishima felt the grin of the others and turned a little red. But he couldn't deny that he enjoyed it when Bakugou so openly showed his affection. He gave the others a brief warning look so that they wouldn't say anything to annoy Bakugou. Mina winked at him briefly, but otherwise they didn't comment. Kirishima leaned relaxed against Bakugou's upper body and enjoyed the warmth of it.

"Can you actually see anything?" whispered the redhead over his shoulder when Kaminari started the film.

Bakugou shrugged, which Kirishima felt rather than saw. "I have the most beautiful view from here anyway," Bakugou whispered in his ear only loud enough for him to hear. The blonde brushed his lips over his boyfriend's neck, giving Kirishima goose bumps. The redhead felt Bakugou run one hand under his T-shirt and draw small circles on his hip with his thumb.

Kirishima bit his lip to suppress a sigh. He glanced at his friends and was relieved to see that they were all too focused on the movie to notice.

Bakugou continued to draw small circles on his bare skin, gliding his hand higher and higher up Kirishima's side so that his T-shirt was pulled up bit by bit. Fortunately, the two sat at the edge of the bed and Bakugou had chosen the hand that was furthest away from the others, so they couldn't see it, even if they looked over at them.

Bakugou spread small gentle kisses over Kirishima's neck and shoulder. The redhead shuddered and tried not to make a sound. He bit his lower lip again but had to be careful not to bite too hard with his sharp teeth. As much as he enjoyed the touches of his boyfriend, this was not the right time.

Kirishima went up Bakugou's thighs with his hands and once grabbed tight as a warning. "Hmph," made the blonde surprised. Thank God it seemed to be a funny part in the movie, because the others laughed and Bakugou's surprised sound was covered up.

"Kat..." Kirishima whispered warningly. Bakugou barely grumbled audibly, clearly not willing to let go of his boyfriend. Once again Kirishima strengthened his grip on Bakugou's thighs and the blonde reluctantly placed a final kiss on Kirishima's neck before pulling his hand out from under the T-shirt. He folded his hands in front of Kirishima's belly and pressed him a little closer to him to put his chin on his shoulder. Finally, they ended up watching the movie too.

When the credits finally ran, everyone freed themselves from their rigidity. The film had become very exciting in the end and everyone needed a moment to return to reality.

Kaminari stretched out extensively and then looked around. "And what do we do now?"

Mina grinned and Kirishima knew what she was going to say even before she started.

"Please Mina, not truth or dare!" sighed the redhead and buried the face in his hands. He expected the other boys to support him. Mina always wanted to play the game, but mostly they overruled her. But when no protest from the others came, he looked up surprised. Kaminari and Sero grinned at him.

"Sorry, bro," Kaminari said. "I think that's a good idea."