Fucking Intrusive

Kirishima blinked tiredly when he woke up the next morning. Bright sunlight shone through the drawn curtains. He sat up abruptly. Was it really that late? He heard Bakugou, who until then had been laying half on top of him, humming unwillingly.

Bakugou's laptop on the desk showed the Netflix-typical 'Are you still watching?' screen, while his own had fallen into standby mode.

Kirishima quickly reached for his phone on the bedside table and was shocked to find that it was already 8 o'clock. The first lesson was already in full progress. If they hurried, they would make it to the second one.

"Kat!" called Kirishima and shook Bakugou's shoulder.

The blonde grumbled reluctantly but made no attempt to get up.

"Wake up, we didn't set an alarm last night!"

Now the blonde also sat up. "Shit, what time is it?" he asked and rubbed his face.

"Eight already," Kirishima answered as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

Bakugou followed him and hurriedly got ready for school. Kirishima combed his hair but just tied it quickly in a small ponytail. He had no time for his usual hairstyle. Quickly they grabbed their bags and rushed from the dormitory across the campus to the school building.

When they arrived at the classroom door breathing heavily, it was open. The first lesson was already over, and it was the short 10-minute break before the second one started. Relieved, they realized that Mr. Aizawa, with whom they had the next lesson, was not in the classroom when they went in together.

However, their absence had of course been noticed and only then did they realize that it might not have been so wise to come together and sweaty into class.

Bakugou pretended not to notice the glances and walked stubbornly straight towards his place. Kirishima, on the other hand, looked for the glances of his friends, which definitely turned out to be a mistake. Mina waggled her eyebrows, her eyes sparkled, and she grinned mischievously. Kirishima turned red. He knew exactly what she was implying and quickly sat down.

---

After school, the couple went back to the dormitory. They didn't talk about the unpleasant situation of the morning. Of course they had both been given a warning, but that was the only thing. Aizawa, too, had only frowned when he had read the note, but hadn't asked further questions.

Bakugou reached for Kirishima's hand and squeezed it briefly. "I'm curious to see what's been happening on the website since last night," he grumbled.

Kirishima smiled. He hadn't thought about it until now, but surely more people had joined. "So am I," he said with a grin and quickened his pace.

"Hey you two!" they heard a familiar voice calling behind them. They stopped and turned around. Mina ran after them, with Kaminari and Sero following, and waved.

Bakugou wanted to keep walking, but Kirishima held him back and waited until his friends had joined them.

"Don't forget our movie night, tonight," Mina said when they arrived.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, but Kirishima squeezed his hand while smiling at the others. "Sure, we haven't forgotten. What time?" He asked while they continued their way to the dormitory.

"My place at 6. Kami brings the film," Mina replied.

Kaminari grinned. "Yup. Tell me, what happened to you this morning?"

"Forgot to set the alarm," Kirishima replied plainly and truthfully.

"Both of you?", Kaminari asked confused.

Kirishima looked at him frowning. Then it dawned on him. "Oh," said Kaminari, and his grin widened. "What were you doing last night?"

Kirishima sighed. "We just fell asleep," he replied, but blushed, making his rushed response even more unbelievable.

"Yeah, they always say that," said Sero and Kirishima became even redder, knowing that the more he contradicted them, the less they would believe them.

"Even if we've done anything, it's none of your business," Bakugou growled and surprised everyone with his statement.

Everyone's eyes turned to him. "Even if," Mina repeated with a squeak in her voice. "That means you did it?"

Kirishima and Bakugou didn't answer, in silent agreement that it was better not to say anything more. They had not yet slept with each other, but they wouldn't believe them anyway. Especially since ... it was something they had been talking about doing.

The rest of the way to the dorm, their three friends tried to get more information out of them. But Kirishima and Bakugou remained silent, so they finally said goodbye to each other in the common room.

When Kirishima and Bakugou arrived in the blonde's room, they exhaled with relief.

"Okay. That was..." Kirishima started and scratched the back of his head in search of the right words.

" Annoying? Pesky? Fucking intrusive?" Bakugou grumbled irritated and threw his schoolbag into the corner of his room.

Kirishima giggled a bit. "Yeah, maybe a little." He walked up to his boyfriend and gave him a short kiss.

Bakugou relaxed and instead of his annoyed expression on his face, a small smile was placed on his lips as he stroked his thumb over Kirishima's cheek. "A little?," he asked with his eyebrows up, but didn't wait for an answer, but gave him another kiss.

Kirishima smiled into the kiss and pulled his boyfriend a little closer by his hips. Carefully, he nibbled on Bakugou's lower lip and he opened his mouth, sighing to allow Kirishima in. A deep passionate kiss overtook them as they got lost in each other.

Bakugou ended the kiss sighing and laid his forehead on Kirishima's. "I love you," he muttered quietly.

Kirishima grinned, loosened a little and gave him another kiss on the tip of his nose. "I love you too, Kat," he said as he looked into his eyes.

Bakugou looked into his boyfriend's crimson ones for a moment longer before clearing his throat and taking a step back. "We should check out the website," he said.

Kirishima ripped himself out of his trance, grabbed his laptop and sat down on Bakugou's bed. He was curious himself. There could have been a lot going on since last night. He quickly logged in while Bakugou sat next to him on the bed to look over his shoulder.

"And?" asked the blond boy curiously.

Kirishima grinned. "There are 32 registered now, 4 are currently online."

Bakugou grinned and peered at the little box of numbers. Then his gaze wandered over the other tabs and his eyes widened. "Look, there's a forum entry!"